Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 205 of 449

"Y-you know as much as I Fraulein. East - Page 205 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2016 - 6:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
22nd Oct, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 205

Born Free says...

Krusten dismounts and goes over to one of the spiders. She looks for its leg and kicks it in frustration. She then recovers her arrows while checking to see if the spiders were carrying anything of value. After having a look around she mounts her horse and follows Zork's lead to whatever camping spot that is chosen.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2016 - 9:25am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"I am glad you have the strength to stay alert," Avan says, displaying the slightest wrinkled smile. "I must talk to the stars and ask if you are badly affected by poison. Then I will see if I can harness the cooling energy of the moon spirits to expel your 'hot' poisons and restore balance in your body. However, this is all tomorrow."

He stays in the center of the party, knowing that he might succumb to his own wound.

When camping he will expend his second Cure Minor Wounds on himself. If we make it to next morning, he prays to nature for 2 Lesser Restorations, 1 Cure Light Wounds (Replacing Speak with Animals), and 4 Detect Poison. If we make it through the night, Avan's first order of the day is to Detect on Self, Faerydae, Zork, Albrecht, Restore on Faerydae, Zork, Cure on Self.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Detect Poison - Wisdom on D20 (+3): 21, 14, 21, 12 (4 rolls)
  • Lesser Restoration on D4 (+0): 3, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+3): 4 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2016 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aliana thought about Lukas and his odd behavior. He seemed very intelligent, often speaking over her head. Lukas was a very different type of person and Rudy was like nothing she had ever seen before. She wrenched her thoughts back to the situation at hand. Noticing that the road splits they halt. She eyes the trail wondering which road to take. After conferring with Lukas she decides to examine the fork and see which road is the most well travelled.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 22nd Oct, 2016 - 10:23pm

23rd Oct, 2016 - 4:52am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 205 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Can I get some confirmation about the time of day, how far away from the town we are and if the forest is the common path back to the town or is the darkness a phenomenon.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2016 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Yes you will have to cross through the forest again to get back to town. You are four days three nights from town. It is about 7 pm at night now.
Aliana you are unable to tell which path is the most used and you do not hear anything.

23rd Oct, 2016 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Out of Character: It seemed faster leaving the town on horseback than it is returning.

In Character: Krusten says, we should not camp in the forest itself or at least not in the middle of it during the night. It will be safer to be in a clearing with a cold camp at the edge of it. She dismounts and looks for a suitable place that can be defended well.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2016 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 205

After searching for a while Aliana shrugs her shoulders in frustration. She gazes at Lucas. " It is impossible to tell which one is the most travelled. In my opinion we should continue east since the people in the town mentioned east as where to look. If you disagree with that please speak up. You spoke directly with the guard. I didn't. "

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2016 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 205

"Y-you know as much as I Fraulein. East seems as worthy a direction as any. It occurs to me we s-should have obtained a more thorough description of this region before setting out."

Out of Character: After some consideration, I've decided to have my guy using a dialect analogous to German. Some simple phrasing/sayings will be slipped in as appropriate, and by all means associate the accent with the things he says.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 23rd Oct, 2016 - 6:46pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.