Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 210 of 449

Faerydae, grateful that these days have been - Page 210 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 210

Lukas watches the second goblin fall with some amusement. He walks up and pokes it with his spear to be certain it is out cold. "Well, that went even more s-smoothly than calculated. W-would you care to secure this one? I have only a moderate talent for knots." He holds a length of silk rope out to Aliana, but will make use of it himself if for some reason she refuses.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aliana grins as the second goblin falls. She relaxes as the danger is over for now. Walking over to the creature she smiles at Lukas. " Well done, well done. That was too easy. I will be glad to bind this creature. ". She takes the rope from his hands and rolls the goblin over. Tying his hands tightly together behind his back she steps back. " I left his feet free so he can walk with us. Neither of us possess the strength to carry him if we decide to take him along. ". She looks back to Lukas with a cold smile. ". Do you want the honor of questioning him? If you don't wish to I will be more than happy to get answers from him. "

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

'It m-may be best if you take the lead in that regard. But it may prove useless. He may or may not speak the c-common tongue, and I don't know about you, but I know not a lick of goblinoid. The guards in town should be able to scare up a translator though. Fortunately it should not be far to go."

Assuming we're taking him back, on the road Lukas will hold the rope from behind the goblin with one hand and his shortspear in the other, prodding the captive along while letting Aliana move about unhindered. If it proves particularly troublesome, he'll suggest lashing the thing to a travois (Basically a stretcher made of two long poles intended to simply drag along the ground while the other ends are held by or lashed to a creature pulling it. Far from a comfy ride, but who gives a darn in this case.).

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Oct, 2016 - 5:49pm

30th Oct, 2016 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 210 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork yawns, stretches and comments, "Well that was uneventful but at least we are in one peace. Could you imagine if we had taken the war wagon we would still be by the mountains nearing wear those wagons were burnt?" He lets out a hearty laugh and rides full speed. At the next camp the same things are done.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 5 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 5 (1 roll)

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

As Aliana and Lukas walk up the unconscious goblin they begin to tie it up. Suddenly Lukas feels a pain in his back and looks down to see a javelin sticking out of him, Lukas 4 damage. Turning you see a third goblin reading another javelin to throw.

I will need new initiative, attack and damage rolls form the two of you. To make things go faster use four attack and damage rolls or four actions.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:28pm

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Good catch Lukas. Thanks. I had no idea about the silk rope.

Aliana smiles. " Yes, it would probably be best to take him to town. Questioning can get.... Noisy sometimes. I don't want him to draw his friends down here to us with his screaming. One last thing before we go… " She takes out a piece of cloth and gags the goblin. " Well, we might as well head on. ". She walks a little ways ahead of Lukas and the goblin scouting the way.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2016 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 210

Crying out in some pain, Lukas refocuses and fires back, a Ray of intense heat materializing from no apparent source and seeking out the new threat.

note: Lukas will use an immediate action to activate his resilience ability and reduce the severity of the wound. Using 1 PP to drop the damage by 2. Round 1 launching an Energy Ray (Fire), Ray augmented with 1 extra PP for extra damage, Earth Power feat drops total cost back down to 1 PP. Subsequent rounds will just involve him launching light crossbow bolts.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 30th Oct, 2016 - 7:07pm

30th Oct, 2016 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 210

Healer says...

Faerydae, grateful that these days have been peaceful, decides that the group should hear the words and wisdom of Naralis Analor, so she starts preaching hear and there to any who will listen.

Faerydae Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.