Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 22 of 449

Oliron is glad to see Beast, he points the - Page 22 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Aug, 2010 - 10:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 449 pgs.  18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2010 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 22

The hired sword and guard dogs actions have now been noted. Continue with the parties actions for the next round.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2010 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst switches his small great axe for his regular one, and swings again.

Rolls:
1d20: 16+6 = 22
1d12: 11+7 = 18
---
Eth is remaining hidden.
---
Namdar is out of the combat from wounds? Otherwise he is going to continue attacking the hill giant.
---
Oliron continues his attack:
d20: 27
d10: 7

If the giant dies he makes his way towards the rock pile on horseback. Maybe after the soldiers ambush he will be in a better position to help them them.

30th Jul, 2010 - 7:32am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The two new members are heading north to team up with us fighting the hill giant.
---
Ryorst heads up the path with Oliron to wait for the next giant out of view of the first one's body.
Rolls: (unmodified) crossbow
d20: 16
d10: 9

Oliron: "I don't think we should just ride up. The hired swords and dogs are in position for an ambush. If we ride up now we might blow their cover. Let's hang back a little and ride in once the battle starts."

Ryorst and I are waiting for the ambush then riding into battle.
---
Once the giant is in melee Eth will start attacking again keeping 100ft distance and occasionally dropping into hiding,
attack rolls for rest of battle
17, 5, 9, 13, 5, 8, 6, 18, 16, 12

Eth is remaining in hiding near the soldiers, she will move into action once the battle starts.
---
Namdar is hurt to badly to fight or recovering.

4th Aug, 2010 - 5:09am / Post ID: #

Page 22 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Everyone is continuing on with their actions. Ryorst and I are on horseback so we will be moving as fast as possible to get to the battle. We will all be using our previous rolls.

8th Aug, 2010 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Beast tells Rei to hop up on his carriage as they make their way to the bar and then to the place of the hill giants.
---
Ryorst (not mounted) loads and fires his crossbow once more, and retreats.

Rolls:
1d20: 17+4=21, 2+4=6, 15+4=19
1d10: 8, 8, 4
---
Oliron: Call for a retreat to the soldiers and ride to Namdar's body.
---
Eth follows in hiding in general retreat with the party.

10th Aug, 2010 - 7:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Eth continues to retreat with Oliron. They head back to Namdar's body. Oliron, once there, places Namdar on Namdar's horse and ties a rope to Namdar's horse's reigns, then continues the retreat. Hopefully Eth can help Oliron with getting this all together. If they are a target of the hill giants attack Eth will remain hidden.
---
Ryorst takes another shot at the remaining hill giant (he has a few rolls left) while continuing his retreat. He is making his way back with Oliron and Eth while continuing to take shots at the hill giant.
---
Beast and Gra continue north to meet up with the rest of the party, in Beast's carriage.
---
I am wanting to call out the remaining soldiers and urge them to continue retreating with us.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 10th Aug, 2010 - 7:08am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2010 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 22

Ryorst positions himself by Oliron, Eth, and the horses, bracing himself to deflect a rock if it comes their way. ((I'm trying to give you guys partial cover.)) He takes aim and fires his crossbow up at the giant again.
---
Oliron continues with his retreat.

14th Aug, 2010 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 22

Oliron is glad to see Beast, he points the other way saying, "Run ! big giant, coming for us."

Oliron grits his teeth as he sees Beast and his companions have no intention of running.

Oliron turns and charges ahead on his horse yelling, "Attack, reinforcements are here!"

-Using old rolls-
Bastard sword two handed style, d20: 24 total
damage d10+4: 12

I suppose the soldiers should attack as well.
---
Eth uses the same sling tactics and doesn't hit till the third round with a nat 20 and dose 12 damage then misses for the rest of the battle.
---
Beast when close enough will stop the carriage take the war horse off the carriage quickly and then charge the giant..

rolls: d20: 26,18,26,19,16,15 (I swear thats what I got on the dice!)
d12: 5,11,14,12,15,10

Beast shouts to the others to show what they're made of as he mounts his horse and gets ready to dance with the giant.
---
Gra looks for partial concealment/cover at about medium short bow range and then starts shooting arrows at the last hill giant. If no cover, at least try to get to a flank.

rolls: d20: 14,16,8,12,7,10
d6: 1,3,2,2,5,1

ooc: Those rolls were not made with any modifiers at all.
---
Rei jumps from the carriage in a sudden explosive movement and runs to the side of Beast, attempting to flank the Giant, and with a battle cry, she attack using her bare fists in a series of blows, ending her attack in a concentrated punch at a vital spot as an effort to try and stun the giant so the others can find easier to hit him.

Rolls: (Using that dice roller, but I do not apply modifiers because I am not sure yet, I apologize for the trouble causing)

9, 11, 2, 9, 13, 18
---
Ryorst runs back to the party and regroups with them and the soldiers. He then turn back with the group attacking. (I am guessing he is using his crossbow but I have no rolls for him.) I will leave it up to you GM to decide his ultimate action but the basic format is him retreating and forming back up with the group, then attacking again with us.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.