Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 212 of 449

Albrecht looks at the goblin, with his hands - Page 212 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2016 - 11:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
31st Oct, 2016 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 212

Born Free says...

Krusten goes to the inn, orders a room, a hot meal, a hot bath and takes some rest. She tells the others, "I will see you in the morning."

The very next day all refreshed Krusten hopes to meet up at the tavern. While there she will inquire if anything unusual has been happening.

Sponsored Links:
31st Oct, 2016 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

As the group approaches town, Albrecht follows at the back. He follows them to their tavern, where he sups with them, but then begs off to wander the perimeter of the town. It may not have been as safe, but he preferred the woods and fields at the outskirts of the town to a tavern. He and Champ found a nice open field with a few trees in it to sleep. Albrecht slept with his back to the tree, facing the walls of the city and Champ curled up next to him. The next day as the sun rose, he communed with nature for a while, just enjoying the early morning dew. Around breakfast, he returned to town and the tavern that the group had supped at the night before. He discussed with them what to do.

Out of Character: I don't know if you want to have Albrecht go out the gate that the other two are trying to come in and have him meet them that way, or just have us all find each other through mutual interests, as we try to find out a little more before facing the bugbears. The checks are for outside the walls.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+8): 12 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 18 (1 roll)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 13 (1 roll)

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2016 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Albrecht As you came into town and then stated you wanted to wander around the perimeter of the town you would come across the guards telling two people with a goblin hostage that the goblin is not welcomed into the town.

Aliana and Lukas the head guard will tell you that it is against the law to bring such a creature into town. If you wish you can stake it out a ways from the town. They do not want none of its kind stinking up the town. They will not give their sergeant any reason to add extra duty on them.

31st Oct, 2016 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 212 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht's curiosity is piqued as he sees two people with a goblin trying to come into town. Taking stock of his surroundings, he quickly works out that he is in the east of town, out the direction they wish to head soon to take care of the bugbears. Albrecht wasn't an expert on these things, but in his mind he lumped all those creatures together and thought this might be an interesting development for the night.

Albrecht approaches the group and calls out "Well, what do we have here? Why would you ever want to bring a goblin into town with you?" As he approaches the others see an average height halfing (Which is short in comparison to a human) wearing a green cloak open to reveal the hide armor and brown breeches he is wearing. His has the rough gnarled face of someone who has spent too much time outside in the sun and lived in woods getting those little scars and nicks that come from brambles and such. He isn't hansom to look at, but he seems genuine enough. He has hazel eyes and dark brown hair. He carries a large staff that he uses as a walking stick and a large brown furred dog in leather barding follows along behind him.

Out of Character: I have been reading along with your posts, Kyrroeth and Daishain, so you don't have to describe your characters again. I just wanted you to have the benefit of reading what Albrecht looks like, without having to dig into my character sheet.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2016 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lukas eyes the halfling in an appraising manner, he seemed to be a capable sort. "W-we believe this one to have information of Bedeutung, err, what's the word, interest to this town. But it would seem that questioning him in the town ist verboten. I don't suppose you speak the goblin tongue, or know someone who does?"

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2016 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliana is frustrated they can't bring the goblin in. She just shakes her head. Noticing the halfling and the dog walk up she looks at them. Alaina grins at them as Lukas speaks. " I do hope you know someone that can help. I'm just sure this goblin has much useful information. " Her golden eyes look them over thinking. She hopes Lukas doesn't reveal too much. They have 25 gold coming from the town guards over the hobgoblin information. She doesn't want this halfling to take what they have coming. Aliana wonders if they should just turn in the information they already have and claim the reward.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Nov, 2016 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 212

The Third says...

Its late, Zork knows a good bed to rest his head is what he needs now. He calls at the tavern and asks for the right treatment. In the morning he plans to stop by the potion makers to order some more healing potions.

1st Nov, 2016 - 11:24am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 212

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht looks at the goblin, with his hands tied, and back to the two travelers. The travelers were an odd sort, not a group you would see together too often, but he assumes that he and his companions make an odd group too. Albrecht answers the scrawny human "I may know someone, though I am not sure what all languages are spoken in the group I travel with. I don't speak the tongue myself. Since you can't bring him in, what are you going to do with the ugly thing?" As he says this last bit, he studies the goblin to see if there is any thing special about him.

Out of Character: Albrecht is willing to be helpful, but he won't volunteer too much information for the protection of his group. Also I know that there is nothing special about the goblin, but Albrecht is just studying him because he doesn't 'know'.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.