Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 213 of 449

At the place where potions are made Zork will - Page 213 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Nov, 2016 - 3:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 213

Lukas looks at Aliana "W-well, I can't claim particular inclination to remain outside these walls tonight. We could stake it out here somewhere, get the issue of a t-translator sorted out, and return for the little bastard in the morning. But that risks it getting loose, perchance to try and poke more holes in us or others, it may be better to just put it out of its misery and go d-deliver what intel we already have. What do you think?"

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2016 - 1:00pm

Sponsored Links:
1st Nov, 2016 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht sees the gangly human address the female human but interrupts, "I prefer to sleep outside the walls, closer to nature. Champ and I could alternate guarding the goblin, after he is staked of course. Meet me back at this gate in the morning, and I'll find my group to see if we can interrogate this thing. We have a personal interest in finding more information about him and his ilk." He offers this last sentence to the slightly questioning look developing on the others faces as to why some stranger would offer to help them. Albrecht recognizes that this may not be the most social normative convention, but he never did care about them. He knew his goals and the groups goals and this aligned with advancing those, so he went for it.

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aliana looks at Lukas as he starts to speak and hears the halfling interject. She turns to him and hears him out. Nodding she glances at Lukas again. She knows this is their only option besides just putting the goblin down right now which would be a waste. " Lukas, I'm fine with this if you are as well. I'm more than ready for a bath and bed. We must do something quickly. ".

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 213 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lukas nods, "That s-seems acceptable. I am known as Lukas, my companion is Aliana, and this thing has been known to us as Little Bastard. We will meet back here in the morning Champ. Oh, wait, sorry, that was your furry friend's name, what was yours again?"

Lukas will help secure the goblin near where Albrecht wanted to stay the night, then hurry back into the city.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 1st Nov, 2016 - 2:46pm

1st Nov, 2016 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

As the two humans come to an understanding between them, Albrecht listens. Then the lanky one, Lukas, introduced himself and the female one, Aliana. Albrecht wasn't much for social form, but since he was asked directly, he decided he best introduce himself. "I am called Albrecht, and as you surmised, my companion here" at this he puts his hand on Champs front shoulder "Is called Champ. You two run along inside the town, and I'll meet you in the morning." Albrecht holds out his hand to take the goblin's rope lead.

Out of Character: to save some time in waiting for various posts and such. Just assume Albrecht takes the goblin and leads him to some trees, where he ties the lead to some low branches. He then has Champ alternate with him on guarding the goblin so that it doesn't try to escape. If he moves too much Albrecht will flash his quaterstaff to give it a good swift thwack or Champ will growl threateningly as we alternate watch. Do you need any rolls?

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliana hurries into the city as well. " See you outside the gate in the morning Lukas. ". She walks along and finds an inn that doesn't look too terrible. Aliana has limited finances. She pays for a room and is soon luxuriating in a warm bath. This is more like it she thinks. Hopefully tomorrow she would have 25 more gold pieces.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Nov, 2016 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 213

Likewise, Lukas will search for low key accommodations for the night. A simple bucket of water will suffice to clean his wound and sponge off the worst of the grime. In the morning, he will gather his belongings and set out for the eastern gate.

1st Nov, 2016 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 213

The Third says...

At the place where potions are made Zork will inquire as to which potions are available as the last time they ran out.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.