Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 215 of 449

Albrecht readies to cast entangle if the goblin - Page 215 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
2nd Nov, 2016 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 215

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht isn't sure at first if Krusten is saying she really speaks goblin or if Krusten is saying she speaks violence which is the only language of the goblins, because of her overtures about killing it. As Faerydae walks up and scolds Krusten for her brusque attitude and greets Albrecht, Albrecht explains again that he prefers to sleep outside of town and then relates what transpired last night with the two humans and the goblin. Just to clarify he asks Krusten "So you do actually speak the goblin language, not just terrify them, right? Also these two humans look useful, maybe we should bring them along too as we investigate the bugbears? Will you come and help parlay with the goblin? Though I think you'll find few else who will oppose you putting it out of its misery afterwards, it is a living creature just doing what comes naturally to it. We don't fault the bears for mauling its prey."

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2016 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten rolls her eyes at Faerydae's preaching. She answers Albrecht with a wicked grin,

"No, I do not speak goblin except in the manner I showed you."

She looks at Faerydae briefly and then continues,

"Because the only goblin worth talking to is a dead one and since they will be dead there is no sense in talking at all!"

She shakes her head about the issue, takes a couple of gulps and says, "So… what are you talking about druid, you need some goblins killed?"

2nd Nov, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht thought she might only be egging him on, but none-the-less he looks dejected as she confirms that she does not speak goblin. Albrecht answers "The two humans seem to think this goblin has information worth extracting and they were trying to come into the east gate. Aren't goblins and bugbears related somehow? I figured we might could benefit from his knowledge too. But apparently the little bugger doesn't speak common. Do you know if anyone else in our party speaks the goblin tongue?"

2nd Nov, 2016 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 215 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae shakes her head in disappointment at the words of the rough cut Krusten. She turns her attention to the druid, "Do not worry, I speak the language, but I must warn you… the last time I spoke with a goblin and tried to help I ended up killing it much to my own disappointment I learned they cannot be trusted." She then bids to be led to the goblin.

2nd Nov, 2016 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht's face brightens at Faerydae's revelation and begins to talk excitedly. He says "No you never can trust them, but this one is tied well and can't do much, so maybe it won't have to be killed. I am sure the other two humans are anxiously awaiting us." At this, Albrecht gets up and leads Faerydae to the east gate, where he left Aliana and Lukas, though if Krusten feels like following them, he won't stop her.

2nd Nov, 2016 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The Third says...

Quiet in the background Zork speaks up, "I remember that Faerydae. I will come… lead the way."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Nov, 2016 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 215

Healer says...

Not said to anyone in particular as she stands about 10 feet away and looks directly at the eyes of the goblin. She says to the goblin, "You will need to cooperate with us… I'm afraid I cannot be of any assistance to you if you are not and there are those among us that think your life should end quickly… " then to whomever, "You will need to take off the gag from him if I am to get a response."

2nd Nov, 2016 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 215

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht readies to cast entangle if the goblin somehow gets loose of his bonds and starts to run. He listens to the conversation between Faerydae and the goblin with interest, but can't understand any of it.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.