Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 216 of 449

Hearing a whisper she asks the goblin firmly, - Page 216 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 9:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 216

Aliana notices the halfling returning with others. " Lukas, they are here ". She nods at Albrecht and smiles at the newcomers. Hearing the elf speak she nods " Of course." Playing it safe she draws a dagger from her boot and pulls the gag away from the rear of his head enough to get the dagger blade inside of it She slices the gag in half and it falls to the ground. " He is all yours." She takes back the rope holding the goblin from Lukas.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

With the gag removed the goblin starts pleading for his life. (In goblin)"I no nothing I have no clue why we were attacked. Now I dragged to this place and captive. I will be a good slave to master" He looks at Aliana.

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lukas considers the newcomers as the elf speaks. The guttural language seemed incredibly out of place coming from her. She seemed a little on the flighty side for an interrogation, but it was unlikely they would get a chance to find another who knew the language. He addresses her, "We appreciate you being willing to assist in this matter."

"As to what we know and need to know. The pair of us have been tasked with pinpointing the operations of the goblinoids plaguing the Eastern roads. We identified an ambush site in the making, but not their main encampment. On our return, we encountered this one and two other goblins, they were watching for people coming along the road from here. We decided that their probable purpose was to act as lookouts for the hobgoblins we spotted the day before, warning them of both lucrative targets and threats to avoid. I suppose it is possible the two groups have nothing to do with each other, but that seems an unlikely coincidence."

"So, with that in mind, the most important item is how to find the main force of goblinoids, but any other intel on their movements and disposition would be quite useful as well. Your companion made it sound like your group had an interest in these raiders as well, so feel free to ask your own questions. For your time, I'll pay you a portion of the proceeds from our contract."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 2nd Nov, 2016 - 6:32pm

Post Date: 2nd Nov, 2016 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 216 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aliana is relaxing listening to the elf speak in goblin Hopefully she could get some useful information out of him. After all, they had brought him all this way. Hearing Lukas begin to speak her eyes narrow and she gives him a cold look. He had to give her something but he told her everything. Any bargaining chips they had were gone. She should have known better than let him do the talking. He was useful but he lacks social skills and wisdom. Aliana sighed thinking about how she was going to spend the gold. Hopefully this would still work out ok. During a break in the conversation she draws a dagger. ". If you need help encouraging him to answer just let me know. ". Aliana smiles at Faerydae.

3rd Nov, 2016 - 7:21pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae is in a traumatic position, she is still recalling all that happened to her the first time. Her mind is so focused on the way she is feeling that she can hardly notice the strangers around. She sees the goblin in front of her as a repeat of the last time… the same situation… probably this is a test she thinks to herself.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master are you waiting on anyone in particular?

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

After a few moments of awkward silence, Lukas speaks up once more. "Um, if you don't mind, I'd rather not drag this out more than necessary, I've smelled more than enough of this creature already. If it is concern that holds you, rest assured that we can bring it down before it causes you harm if it somehow gets loose."

Out of Character: At a guess Seraphina, I'd say the ball's in your court. He's probably waiting on Faerydae to begin asking questions.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2016 - 7:46pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 216

Out of Character: Look at what the Goblin said and go from there. If Faerydae wants to ask anything more then let me know.

3rd Nov, 2016 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 216

Healer says...

Hearing a whisper she asks the goblin firmly, "Where is your band? Where are the hobgoblins… did you hear what happened to the last kingdom of goblins? Some of them stand here… speak up or this might be the last time you see daylight.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.