Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 218 of 449

Zork smiles and replies to the short stumpy - Page 218 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Nov, 2016 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
5th Nov, 2016 - 10:59am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 218

Born Free says...

Krusten smiles at Zork, "Yeah, tell him what happened to his friends in that dungeon we cleared out… none of them were nice." Krusten starts to scrutinize the strangers by observation to see what they are about.

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2016 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae translates whatever is asked and repeats what the goblin is saying. She tries to determine if there is any truth in his words.

Faerydae Results:
  • Sense motive on D20 (+2): 4 (1 roll)

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Faerydae does not sense any thing from the goblin. He cold be telling the truth or lying its butt off you can not tell.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 5th Nov, 2016 - 12:52pm

5th Nov, 2016 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 218 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae declares, "I cannot tell if this goblin is telling the truth, but I can say that I will not be part of any torture or killing of him unless in self-defense. I will continue to translate but that is all." Faerydae awaits the decision or question.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lukas shakes his head, "Got to love wasting that time and effort. The information we have will have to suffice. If none object, I'm letting him go, he's been cooperative and a lone goblin is no threat. Tell him to stay away from human settlements if he wishes to survive."

5th Nov, 2016 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Zork does not say anything at first but he is not too pleased and decides to speak up, "I do not agree with simply letting him go. He can be our prisoner for now, when we come across his kind then we can let him go and see what he does or what information he can provide. For me this makes more sense."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 218

Aliana listens to Lukas and the male warrior. "I don't think we can trust him. I don't trust him to let him go. If we keep him with us all it takes is for him to escape his bonds in the night one time… He is just an animal. We should put him down. I'll do it if no one else wishes to. That's the way I feel about it. " Aliana looks at them for their response.

5th Nov, 2016 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 218

The Third says...

Zork smiles and replies to the short stumpy looking woman, "I will very much like to do as you said, but in respect for Faerydae what will be wrong with taking him prisoner? We can then let him go in combat and he can die in combat."

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.