Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 219 of 449

Lukas begins the ride largely in silence unless - Page 219 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 219

The party can talk about what you want to do with the goblin in the party thread. Once you reach a consensus let me know here. Then we will move along.

I believe everyone is gathering outside the east gate with interest to head to the east? Once everyone is ready we will start heading that way. Aliana and Lukas - Since you do not know or found out where the hobgoblin/bugbear strong hold or base of operations were at the town guard will only give you 5 gold each for the info about the possible road ambush sight.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2016 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aliana smiles coldly with her golden eyes glittering. " It doesn't matter to me. I just think we are making the world a better place by killing him. Let him go in combat? So he can join with enemies to add to their strength? I believe in taking all the advantages I can, not help the enemy. You can do as you wish. He is of no use to my partner and I. I will have nothing to do with that animal. "

Out of Character: : Sorry KN. Your post wasn't there when I started on this.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 5th Nov, 2016 - 2:10pm

6th Nov, 2016 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Krusten watches the goblin cunningly making signs that she wants him dead. She does nothing about it though she just wants to make her point. She waits for the party's next move declaring. "I can stay here and watch him, you go get what you need to and when you are ready we can leave from here."

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2016 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 219 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Its settled then? We'll return shortly with what mounts we can find and we can all go."

True to his word Lukas reappears within a brief period of time (Presumably with Aliana), leading a hardy looking mule.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 6th Nov, 2016 - 12:56pm

6th Nov, 2016 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

After Kristen says she will watch the goblin Fae leaves and returns with her horse, equipment, a newly purchased long bow and 2 quivers of arrows. She also buys two of the cure light potions, she says, "I am ready."

6th Nov, 2016 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Zork buys the remaining 8 cure light potions as no one has expressed interest in them. Zork also decides on a composite long bow and some arrows so at least he can get his strength into it. At the meeting place of the goblin he says to his friends. Bound the little green fellow.... Hands, feet and mouth. Then toss him up here, he will ride with me. He then says, "I have a war wagon without a driver, shall we take it or leave it here? If not… Let's go".

Out of Character: What's the cost for the bow?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 219

Out of Character: Zork the composite long bow for your strength bonus of +4 will be 500 gold. The cost of arrows is same as the book. Note to everyone the cost of items that are normal items is book cost. Anything magical will be more. Anything you sale will bought at 60% of normal price except magical items. Anything magical cost or sale will be up to the Dungeon Master.

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 219

Lukas begins the ride largely in silence unless addressed directly. For now, he's content to observe his new companions, and try to assess their capabilities and motives. He is immensely relieved to conclude that they are far from the kind of bumbling amateurs liable to get him killed.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.