Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 220 of 449

Aliana smiles at Avan as he arrives at the - Page 220 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 7th Nov, 2016 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 1:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 220

Out of Character: Here are the Characters that I show going on this journey to the East: Aliana, Faerydae, Albrecht, Lukas, Krusten, Zork I, Avan. Only person questionable right now is Arkanoth. I will give him two days to say he is going or he will be staying in town. I know Icon is away so not punishing him thus he is along.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aliana curses to herself as she finally manages to get on Blaze without a saddle. Her short legs made this quite difficult. Holding on to the reins she gazes around at the rest of the party. Aliana wonders if they are all trustworthy. Probably not she thinks. She will have to watch carefully for this and to see who would be useful to her. Aliana knew that Lukas was trustworthy from the few days prior. At least to a certain extent. She maintains a smile on her face as her golden eyes scan from the people riding around her to her surroundings as well.

7th Nov, 2016 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork shows off his new composite long bow, "I paid a lot for this thing, I hope its of some help." He smiles looking at Krusten's bow knowing that its not at that level.

Zork now moves forward more or less leading the pack unless anyone chooses to intentionally overtake him.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 4 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)

7th Nov, 2016 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 220 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Since the mules are just as slow as Champ, Albrecht mostly hangs back with the two newbies and tries to engage them in conversation. He keeps a wary eye out and also takes in the change of scenery as they head in a different direction from the city. While Albrecht is not the most socially graceful creature, he is able to talk in his own brusque way and doesn't seem to mean anything by his uncouth mannerisms. Even while engaging the others, he has Champ go from side to side of the road in large arcs to sniff occasionally for trouble.

Out of Character: I don't know if it is cheesy or anything, but since each of you are riding mounts, shouldn't you roll spot and listen checks for them too? A mount can hear something and have his ears start twitching or start acting antsy and alert us to danger that we may not know about.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+8): 10 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 11 (1 roll)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 12 (1 roll)

7th Nov, 2016 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Good point on animal spot / listen

In Character: Krusten rides just behind Zork and occasionally looks back to see if the others are able to keep up with the pace.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Horse listen on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Horse spot on D20 (+0): 8 (1 roll)

7th Nov, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Horses get +4 on spot and listen, unless they are heavy warhorses, then they get +5 listen and +4 spot. Donkeys get +3 listen and +2 to spot. A mule gets +6 to both listen and spot. Just to let everyone know.

Reconcile Edited: Alchyrogue on 7th Nov, 2016 - 2:07pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2016 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 220

Dark Druid says...

Avan thanked himself for requesting the best room in the inn. He didn't mind sleeping on the ground, but this bed was so comfortable and warm he could stay in it all day. The curtains also blocked all the light coming in; it was dark and quiet, just the way he liked it. He could focus on his prayers, but his mind was slipping. Perhaps giving in to the wonders of civilisation was worth it, just accepting the false value of metal coins and the laziness that comes with accessible food, comfort and entertainment. It didn't clash with his views, but others might see them as a little strange.

But, to earn more town favour and coin, there were bugbears to fight. Avan begrudging got up and dressed in his tattered faded-black robe, put on his backpack and strode out. The bartender pointed at the door and panic gripped him, Avan rushed out to mount his horse and ride out to the party heading east.

As the conversation turns to the topic of him, he arrives as if on cue. "I am Avan, apologies for my tardiness. And this is Mister Fluffles," He strokes his black cat which is sat in his lap. He studies the two newcomers, "You look prepared, I hope you can prove yourselves." He stares a little too long at Aliana and tries to take a position in the column right behind her.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+9): 19 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+9): 12 (1 roll)
  • Cat Spot on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)
  • Cat Listen on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)
  • Horse Spot on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)
  • Horse Listen on D20 (+5): 15 (1 roll)

Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 220

Aliana smiles at Avan as he arrives at the last minute. She studies him while he looks at her and Lukas. His wrinkled face didn't match the rest of his appearance. There has to be an interesting story here. Aliana would have to learn it one day. She notices him moving behind her. She glances over her shoulder and sees that he is riding right behind her. Riding beside Albrecht and Lukas she engages in conversation. " Albrecht, my skills are in the area of getting into areas that I shouldn't be. I am skilled at finding traps and picking locks. Fighting as unfairly as possible is my preference." She laughs.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.