Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 23 of 449

Akog positions himself near the mouth of the - Page 23 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Aug, 2010 - 7:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
15th Aug, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 23

Oliron (dressed his wound) and Rei take the bodies (besides Namdar on his horse Grue) to Beast's wagon and load them in respectfully. (Moving the rock in front of the wagon) They search the cave and giants for any loot and load it into the wagon. The party also removes the heads of the giants to prove to the town that they have slain them (maybe out of habit more than anything). After all this they return to town for their rewards.

If there are any other threats we will halt all actions and group up for a response.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 15th Aug, 2010 - 3:13am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2010 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I need to know exactly who is going to go search the cave the giants were in and how your getting there. Once I have that I will post in the game thread on what happens.

16th Aug, 2010 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Faelon sits with his back against the well in the centre of the village, lifting his head occasionally to watch the comings and goings of folk while he fingers the edge of his sword.

Frowning and mumbling that it could do with sharpening he makes his way to the blacksmith, wandering around the village square as his weapon is made ready for the adventure he's heard can be found in these parts.

Eating a little of his rationed bread and tipping his hat at the villagers as they walk by, scanning the throng for anyone seeking similar encounters.
---
Still figuring out what we are doing with the cave.

16th Aug, 2010 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 23 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Due to new thoughts that the cave may hold yet another giant the party has decided to return to town for now. Eth will heal our wounds with her druid magic and when that runs out use the wand to heal us to full.

SA: We will return to the village.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Aug, 2010 - 5:20pm

19th Aug, 2010 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Oliron purchases a heavy wooden shield (7gp) and a silver dagger (22gp). He looks for a priest to raise Namdar and soldiers back to life. He also looks into burring the soldiers and Namdar, as the price may be to steep to raise them.

Ryorst's action was the hiring of a bard to spread songs and tales of us for 10gp worth of days. 3sp per day trained hireling cost makes that a 33 day contract, effectively.

Eth is looking into purchasing a bow though we are not sure what type it will be or were the funds are coming from yet.

The newcomers are doing their introductions and gathering information from the party.

20th Aug, 2010 - 5:48am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

The party decides to bury the dead outside of town, except for Namdar who is buried in town with a nice headstone (300gp total cost). The headstone states that he was a fearsome leader who single handedly brought down 6 giants at the north quarry. The parties cleric says prayers over the dead soldiers graves (and Namdar's) as the others mark the soldiers gaves with large stones.

Eth purchases a (3str) comp shortbow using 100gp of the party fund and paying for the rest herself. Oliron gives the Wand of Healing (44 charges) to Eth.

The party groups up and heads back north to the cave of the hill giants to further investigate.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Aug, 2010 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 23

Ryorst heads in first, motioning to the others to stay back. "Allow me to check it out first." (Using Trapsense, class ability) As Ryorst moves forwards into the cave, he pulls out his glaive.

Oliron dismounts and pulls out his shield and sword (ac20). He moves in behind Ryorst staying 20 feet back.

Beast doesn't like the look or the smell of things. Beast uses a piece of cloth to cover his nose from the smell. He arms himself with his long composite bow and notches a couple of arrows. He waits by the side of the cave targeting the corner in case anything jumps out.

Akog: "This place smells like death. I will try to sense for any evil presence that might still be lurking here."
SA: I approach the cave entrance and use Detect Evil.

Eth is at the entrance with her shortbow out, looking and listening and sniffing the air, in her wild druid way.

Rei hops from the carriage and quietly follows behind Eth, looking for anything that might happen on the rear or sideways. Her intention is also to assist our Cleric in case he is in danger immediately.

Nei is cautiously following, but is not eager to be eaten. he stays back but is ready to rush forward with a heal.

Realized we have no rolls for listen or spot or anything yet a lot of our actions kind of hint thats what we are doing. Tossing in some rolls here in case we need them.

-- unmodified d20's: 9 16 18 15 --

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 21st Aug, 2010 - 9:08pm

24th Aug, 2010 - 7:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 23

Akog positions himself near the mouth of the cave, arrow nocked, and ready to fire.
Here are some unmodified d20 rolls for perception or combat or whatever.
12, 10, 15, 6, 20
---
Eth and ghost will be at the back, her new bow at the ready,
Ghost can smell anything sneaking up on him withing 30ft thanks to scent and assuming there are no strong winds.
Strong scents are at twice the range and in a move action he can locate exactly where it is.
---
Ryorst tries to sunder the hide flap with his glaive from 10ft away.
Rolls:
1d20: 13
1d10: 8
---
Oliron prepares himself for a fight. He is ready to run to Ryorst's aid at a moment.
d20's unmodified - for whatever: 10, 12, 15, 7
---
Rei crouches low and looks around for anything that might be important for the group not to miss, ready for combat.
D20's unmodified: 9, 6, 1, 14
---
rolls: (20) 11,7,9,22,11,12
(6) 7,5,8,7,5,7
Beast waits motionless for anything coming he also keeps an eye on his horse and carriage.
---
Rei has yet to draw a weapon, but he is keeping low. He whispers to the foremost searchers, "Be careful, you do not want to accidentally hurt any prisoners they may have. Make sure you can see what you are attacking."
In case I need any rolls: (unmodified d20s): 5, 10, 1, 4, 19, 12
---
I think that is everyone, lot of people here to keep track of and I am bad with names. Anyways we are ready to go ahead with this. If I missed anyone I present them to the GM to NPC if he feels to do so.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.