Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 221 of 449

Similar to Alrecht's reaction, Avan - Page 221 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Nov, 2016 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Nov, 2016 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 221

Healer says...

Faerydae follows declaring that she will only use her bow if attacked and not to attack. She follows just behind the slowest person so they are not forgotten.

Faerydae Results:
  • Faerydae spot on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 19 (1 roll)
  • Horse spot on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 7 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Nov, 2016 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I'm response to Albrecht's query, Lukas starts talking with notably more enthusiasm than before displayed in the dwarf's presence. "I am a new student of the art of metacreativity, I can shape aetheric material to suit. Most of what I am currently capable of is experimental, of little practical use. Of the skills I have refined further, perhaps those of greatest interest to our current endeavor would be a directed beam of harmful energy, and a glob of aetheric material that can bind others. I am particularly interested in the shaping of semi autonomous servitors, but as of yet mine lose cohesion swiftly enough that it is difficult to find practical use. However, I must stress that while I am not quite as frail as I look, I am not suited for a melee."

As night falls, and the group begins looking for a site to camp, Lukas will introduce Rudy to the group, and set the psicrystal to aid in patrolling as on previous nights with Aliana.

Out of Character: since he needs less sleep than most, Lukas will in a group this large tend to take an extra watch or two from those that really.need rest.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 7th Nov, 2016 - 10:58pm

8th Nov, 2016 - 2:08am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork informs the new comers… "We normally look for a defensible position at high ground and prefer to camp just outside of the forest rather than deep within it. We also make a perimeter of noise traps and take turns watching through the night." After saying this he does what he said.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Horse spot on D20 (+4): 12 (1 roll)
  • Horse listen on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)

8th Nov, 2016 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 221 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten does her usual checks of the area, sets the traps, takes watch when its her rotation, etc.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 7 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)
  • Horse spot on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)
  • Horse listen on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)

8th Nov, 2016 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht listens to Aliana's response and logs away that she will be useful for sneaking around and flanking the enemy. He tries to understand Lukas' response, and can see that he is really excited, but most of it goes over his head. He does catch that the man prefers not to be in the thick of battle, but can maybe help, and so Albrecht lumps him in with Faerydae on support staff for the group.

As Zork explains their standard procedure for setting up camp, Albrecht watches them and helps them follow Zork's lead. Albrecht also shares what he has found as far as making camp more secure and comfortable. As Lukas then explains about his little spidery friend, Albrecht looks at it, trying to understand what it is. It is clearly not natural, and that is enough for Albrecht not to take a liking to it. He mostly just leaves it alone to do its patrolling, though with that thing walking around, it is harder to hear enemies sneaking up.

Albrecht then sets up his own pallet with his back to a tree and Champ curled up next to him. Having eaten with the others, he settles in and rests, ready to awaken at first light.

Out of Character:@Daishain, Albrecht is technically a halfling, not a dwarf. I know the image looks more dwarfish, but it was the best they had to communicate the natural feel I was going for.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+4): 9, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+8): 10, 9 (2 rolls)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 25, 15 (2 rolls)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 21, 12 (2 rolls)

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliana listens to Zork explaining the camp procedures. She helps with checking the area and setting noise traps. Aliana smiles in thanks to Albrecht as he helps her and Lukas. Looking around she finds a good spot to sleep close to Blaze. He seems to be an alert mule. She takes her turn at watch when needed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Nov, 2016 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 221

Healer says...

Faerydae follows along but takes the time to drop hints about the greatness of her deity to the newcomers.

Faerydae Results:
  • Faerydae spot on D20 (+4): 22 (1 roll)
  • Faerydae listen on D20 (+4): 22 (1 roll)
  • Horse spot on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)
  • Horse listen on D20 (+4): 19 (1 roll)

9th Nov, 2016 - 1:01am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 221

Dark Druid says...

Similar to Alrecht's reaction, Avan is taken aback at the strangeness of the psicrystal. "How useful will it even be on watch, if it doesn't see or hear as we do? I'd prefer to trust my own senses, I'll keep last watch."

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+9): 19 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+9): 13 (1 roll)
  • Cat Spot on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)
  • Cat Listen on D20 (+4): 6 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.