Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 230 of 449

Aliana grimaces as she knows she isn't - Page 230 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2016 - 7:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 449 pgs.  226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 230

Aliana smiles at Avan. " I understand. My swords will taste the blood of the enemy soon. I wouldn't miss it for anything. " She gets back with the rest of the group. Tapping her foot she grows impatient. Aliana notices the fog breaking up a little.

She looks to the others. "I know I am new to this group so my opinion might not count for much but here it is anyways. In my opinion we should head out now while the fog remains. They have a fortification. Leaving now we can advance under cover of the fog, get in close and eliminate them. By waiting the fog will dissipate. Then they will be behind fortifications and we have nothing. Then we will have to advance under fire. We are giving up the only advantage we have by waiting.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2016 - 11:45am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten listens to Aliana but the idea of running into the unknown is not appealing. She stays with Zork saying, "You can go ahead and scout if you wish but my arrows to hit their mark must be able to see what I'm shooting."

Krusten Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 10 (1 roll)

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2016 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Aliana nods at Krusten. " I'm heading out to scout again. I have no ranged weapon and would be useless here. " She grins at the group and slips away in the fog. She heads to the opposite side of the road this time. Sneaking along she will head back into the trees off the road before trying to ease over to the barricade's right flank.

20th Nov, 2016 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 230 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan says, "Let's burn it down together."

With shield ready, and empty other hand, he sneaks behind Aliana towards the barricade.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Hide on D20 (+6): 19, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Move Silently on D20 (+10): 22, 14 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Hide on D20 (+16): 36, 34 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Move Silently on D20 (+8): 19, 14 (2 rolls)

21st Nov, 2016 - 11:55am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae notices that her friends are taking very long. She becomes anxious about their welfare but doesn't move in case they are doing something she could mess up by moving. She tries to listen intently.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Horse spot on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Horse listen on D20 (+4): 23 (1 roll)

21st Nov, 2016 - 12:31pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is torn by indecision. Should he stay to help this group, even though he has no ranged weapons, or should he go forward with Avan and Aliana, even though he can't sneak. Before he can decide, the decision is made for him as Avan and Aliana disappear into the fog and he doesn't want to risk not being able to find them. He stays with Zork and Krusten, hoping they have a half-decent plan. Albrecht keeps a wary eye out and relays to the others "You got about 10 minutes until this fog disappears. What's the plan?" Unable to see much, Albrecht isn't sure that he has accounted for everybody, but doesn't want to call them out from their hiding places. He waits, keeping his eyes peeled for any sign of danger.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+4): 21 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+8): 28 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 6 (1 roll)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 23 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 230

"I suggest we keep waiting and let the scouts do their work. If we stumble out there in the fog now we'd be relying on pure luck. I for one prefer to stack the deck on such gambles. When the fog's gone, we should be able to see what we can do about our remaining foes."

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2016 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 230

Aliana grimaces as she knows she isn't being as quiet as she wanted. Leaving the cover of the fog she hurries across the road to the cover provided by trees. As she does so she notices the wooden barricade blocking the road. She looks at it intently while they cross the road.

Out of Character: : Ugh. I need to read the details more. I didn't mean to leave the cover of the fog. Aliana might be the worst rogue alive. She has done horribly on almost every move silently check she has made. sad.gif.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.