Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 24 of 449

Once in town Oliron looks into purchasing - Page 24 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Sep, 2010 - 3:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
24th Aug, 2010 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 24

OOC: As I was told to do... Why do I get the impression this is a bad thing, not a good thing?

Ryorst steps forward, switching his glaive for his two-handed greataxe, and holds open the flap where he sliced it, peering inside.

Unmodified Rolls:
D20: 17, 17, 7
D12: 10, 7, 4
D6: 5, 6, 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2010 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I have updated the game thread by editing my post I made earlier today. Please check it so you know what actions you may or may not want to do.

26th Aug, 2010 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

SA: Beast remains with his two arrows on the area that will be opened.
---
Ryorst slowly pulls back his head and takes a few steps back from the flap, switching his greataxe for his crossbow, and loading it.
"Hello? Is someone in there?"
---
Rei does not make a sound, and gets ready for anything that will happen.
Unmodified Rolls:
D20: 13, 9, 11
D12: 1, 11, 5
D6: 2 ,4, 1

The rest of the parties actions remain the same.

27th Aug, 2010 - 6:27am / Post ID: #

Page 24 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst heads back over to the hole he cut, switching back to his two-handed greataxe, and holds it open, looking inside WITHOUT shoving his head through the gab, just to be safe.
Rolls (Unmodified):
d20: 12, 4
d12: 9, 12
d10: 7, 2
d8: 5, 1
d6: 4, 5
---
Oliron preps an oil getting ready to toss it into or threw the flap.
---
Everyone else's actions remain the same.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 27th Aug, 2010 - 6:28am

31st Aug, 2010 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst flings open the flap, as best he can and steps through. Before he goes, he motions for someone to work on cutting a door shaped hole into it in case they need to get back out in a hurry. He has his two handed greataxe at the ready.
---
Oliron follows behind Ryorst with his oil bottle prepped for grenade use. He stays 20 feet back trying to stay as quite as he can.
Move Silently: natural 1 (epic fail)
Oliron whispers, "What do you see?"
Then enters into a fit of loud coughs as his whispering tickles his throat.
Oliron takes out his silver dagger and cuts a door shaped hole into the flap. Placing his oil bottle and sword on the ground momentarily.
---
Nei waits quietly with the stony patience of a mountain, watching the actions of the others. When motioned forward, he will lag behind the bulk of the group, smiling a quiet "thank you" to his new shadow, Rei. His eyes are half closed, listening to the sounds of the earth and rock around him, expecting it to be ruined, shortly, by cries of pain that he can only hope to abate.
---
Rei smiles politely to Nei and follows him, watching for any ambushes.
---
Akog cautiously follows the others. With his longbow still in hand, he tries to stay within striking distance in order to aid his allies if necessary.
---
Beast watches on with his hands holding a couple of arrows on a bow. Beast feels like he is turning to stone as he waits to find out what the surprise is going to be.

2nd Sep, 2010 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

Akog Ekos - He maintains defensive awareness while carefully examining the cave interior for any unnoticed paths or potential danger.
---
Beast stays where he is in the same position. He has already decided for himself that if th others go in he will stay to watch the horses and carriage.
---
Ryorst heads over and looks at the chests. He places a hand on one and looks at the others. "Let's haul these out to where the light is, and go from there."
He goes around to the back of the chest closest to the hallway, tries to lift it, and if he cannot, to shove it forward.
---
"Do you see any traps?", Oliron whispers.
Oliron helps him with the chests.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 2nd Sep, 2010 - 5:20am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Sep, 2010 - 5:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 24

After the chests have been loaded onto the wagon (and cart possibly if needed) the party heads back to town.

A few of the players voiced wanting to look around a bit more to see if we might be missing something. If we are not and there is nothing else for us to find here, we head back.

5th Sep, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 24

Once in town Oliron looks into purchasing a +3 breastplate and 2, +1 rings of protection. He also tries to find out who the families of the soldiers who die are doing.
He looks into getting the items they found in the chest identified, if they are indeed magical.
The party has the gold to pay for identification, he thinks, but would like to make sure the price before committing to the transaction.
After that he searches out when the caravan will be heading south again to the town from which they came.
---
The party is looking into what they can actually buy with the gold. We are not sure what is available to buy. Other than that we are trying to make sure we don't miss the caravan back to the original town.

I am not sure what the characters wants to buy what. I am pretty set on what I want but I am not sure about the others. If they have nothing to try and buy here we will be moving south with the caravan when it leaves.
---
I just realized that there was a grand total of one hour from game thread before I posted this. I had a response from another main character and got carried away. I think we are going to need to wait for a day or so before we get the whole picture here, sorry for posting so prematurely.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 5th Sep, 2010 - 3:32am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.