Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 235 of 449

Out of Character: Alright, then I guess Albrecht - Page 235 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 29th Nov, 2016 - 6:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
28th Nov, 2016 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 235

Healer says...

In Character: Faerydae, feeling 100% again after taking the potion keeps on using her bow.

Out of Character: I was lucky to get a full 8. I should have 2 more combat rolls already in.

Sponsored Links:
28th Nov, 2016 - 4:21am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten never felt better, she lets her arrows continue to do their job hoping that this time she isn't hit as often.

Out of Character: you should still have 2 more combat rolls for Krusten yes?

28th Nov, 2016 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht disengages from combat to cure himself real quick. He moves as far away from enemy combatants as he can before pulling out his scrolls of cure light wounds and casting the spell on himself. While he is disengaged, he looks around to see if anyone else looks like they need to be cured. Champ helps guard Albrecht, attacking anybody who tries to follow and attack him. After casting 2 cure light wounds on himself, Albrecht rejoins the melee, trying to flank whoever Champ is attacking.

Out of Character: Can I use a move action to disengage combat and my standard action to cast, or do I need to use my standard action to take a 5 foot step and prevent AOO and then move action to move away? I am not sure based on that how many rounds it would take to cast 2 CLW, but I will give enough rolls to ensure 4 rounds of action (As that seems to be our standard).

Albrecht Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+1): 9, 8 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht Attack on D20 (+4): 20, 12 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht Damage on D4 (+3): 6, 7 (2 rolls)
  • Champ Attack on D20 (+3): 15, 21, 17, 10 (4 rolls)
  • Champ Damage on D6 (+2): 6, 7, 4, 3 (4 rolls)
  • Champ Trip on D20 (+2): 5, 13, 20, 19 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2016 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Page 235 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: Lukas is immensely relieved to be out of the general melee. He'll try to avoid notice and help as best he can with his crossbow.

(Down to just 1 power point that he'll reserve for an emergency. You should have 4 light Xbow rolls from him to work with, though it looks like only one of them hit)

Out of Character: Alchy, you cannot 5' step and move action in the same round unless you give up your standard action in favor of the move. Since it also takes a move action to retrieve the scroll, you can get up to 35' away from the main melee, and cast two scrolls, but it will take 3 rounds of doing nothing else. And that's if you've already taken the time to decipher the scrolls, otherwise its an extra full round each.

If you want to cast another spell in that time frame, you could simply move action away and forget the 5' step. You'll provoke attacks of opportunity doing so, and will have to rely on luck that you avoid them, but your action will be free to use that round.

28th Nov, 2016 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Well since the first CLW was so good, I think Albrecht would stop after that. If anyone else needs the healing they can have the second one, otherwise, I will roll another attack and have him rejoin Melee.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Attack on D20 (+4): 22 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Damage on D4 (+3): 7 (1 roll)

28th Nov, 2016 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I would actually have suggested the Withdraw full-round action for the above.

I believe I have 1 attack remaining as well.

In addition, Avan intended to cast Flaming Sphere (Standard action) when within 100' and control it as a move action to burn the enemies furthest away. Ideally this would have been before attacking but it's fine if he does it now. That is after the horse 5-foot-steps back.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Handle Animal on D20 (+2): 15, 9 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2016 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 235

Out of Character: I had some unexpected company last night so I will get the game updated tonight. To disengage from combat you would have to do it in your round and a full movement. A half step back will offer AOO and other attacks if reading a spell or getting a scroll out of your pack.

29th Nov, 2016 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 235

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Alright, then I guess Albrecht Withdraws as a full round action, and then gets the spell, casts it once on himself, then takes a move action to re-engage as stated. (Total 2.5 rounds, where he attacks in the 3rd round).

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.