Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 240 of 449

Krusten you may want to reread the game update - Page 240 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2016 - 2:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
7th Dec, 2016 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 240

Healer says...

Faerydae will attempt to drag Aliana away from the battle to administer her last healing for the day. If she comes to she will then offer her a potion and bind the rest of her wounds if any.

Out of Character: Aliana will need to roll for the potion once she becomes conscious.

Faerydae Results:
  • Healing on D8 (+1): 5 (1 roll)
  • Heal on D20 (+1): 4 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aliana gasps as she feels warmth surging through her body. She feels pain everywhere. Too weak to get up she stays prone. Groaning in pain she sees Faerydae. " Thank you. I didn't think I was long for this world. " She watches the elf patch her up. Aliana reaches out and takes the potion of healing from her. She is able to sit up enough now to drink the potion. After finishing it she grins once again. " I owe you." She stands up feeling back to normal now. Aliana waits for her moment. Looking towards where she fell Aliana spots her short swords. She walks over there and picks them up. Aliana looks for her companions. Seeing Albrecht fighting some hobgoblins she moves quietly there and attacks one that he is fighting from the flank.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Heartened by the lull in combat, and by the sight of Aliana being restored, Lukas resumes firing with a little more vigor, targeting the newly released hobgoblins as priority seems to demand.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 240 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Oops. I left out my sneak attack damage if she hits. She desperately needs this extra damage.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2016 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes if a person is tripped and falls a AOO is granted. Most of the time they saved on the trip attack or where hit again as they were going down killing them. Thus the AOO was not needed. Plus a couple were hit by other creatures. A massive fight like this sometimes I tend to forget about some AOO opportunities.

7th Dec, 2016 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: yea understandable, I am sure some of it worked in our favor too. No complaints, just wanted to make sure for the future. Hopefully we can finish off these 6 without more serious injuries and figure out what's going on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Dec, 2016 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 240

Born Free says...

Krusten says to herself, "Good riddance, its about time". Before she even thinks about who is hurt she recovers her arrows while kicking the dead and searching them.

Occasionally she glances at the rest of the party and notices Faerydae hard at work giving her time to continue searching. She sends her birdie in the air to look for others.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2016 - 2:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 240

Krusten you may want to reread the game update and change your actions. Or you can stay with the ones you have.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.