Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 243 of 449

Hearing Aliana call to Faerydae, Albrecht - Page 243 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Dec, 2016 - 12:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
12th Dec, 2016 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 243

The Third says...

Zork curses the inability to capture one alive. He then begins searching all of them.

Out of Character: What about all the other actions performed: checking Krusten's bird, Faerydae circling, etc.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 4 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 21 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
12th Dec, 2016 - 12:25pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht grimaces as the last goblinoid falls. He hated to see so many creatures killed, but there is definitely something strange about the whole thing. Albrecht didn't think goblinoids were particularly smart, but any creature, even a wild one, ought to have run away after most of its pack was slain. Albrecht tries to think of what he may know about goblinoids that could drive them to such desperate behavior.

Out of Character: It looks like monstrous humanoids are covered under Knowledge (Nature), and hobgoblins have the traits of monstrous humanoids, but if I am wrong, then maybe treat it as more abstract thinking about what could drive some similar animal that Albrecht would know about to such lengths.

Albrecht Results:
  • Know (Nature) on D20 (+4): 11 (1 roll)

12th Dec, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Out of Character: My last action still stands since there isn't an update on the results of it.

12th Dec, 2016 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 243 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae goes to each person in the party asking them if they are hurt, if they need bandages and a prayer.

She offers praise to her deity and then goes to each body making some kind of ceremonial send off for their souls.

Out of Character: I was watching Krusten's bird.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 15 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 24 (1 roll)

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 4:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Endless hordes of hobgoblins pour out of some hellrift and stream by Lukas who watches helplessly as his rotten crossbow finally breaks. The dream only gets wierder from there.

Back in the real world, Lukas twitches a little on the ground.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliana looks at Lukas with concern. She calls to Faerydae. " He might be dying. Please help. " Lukas is the only one of the group that she really trusts and knows so far besides Faerydae who brought her back earlier.

Out of Character: : I know you stated you are checking on everyone Seraphina. I posted this because there was no direct action to heal him or bring him back to consciousness.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Dec, 2016 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 243

The Third says...

Zork, after examining the dead, declares, "These are slaves, but slaves to who? There is a bigger hand at work here and we may have only touched the surface."

Zork comments to Krusten, "That's odd, what is your bird doing?"

Zork mounts his horse and does some scouting about a mile in the area to see what he finds before returning to the party.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 20 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 5 (1 roll)

13th Dec, 2016 - 12:21pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 243

The Wild Whisper says...

Hearing Aliana call to Faerydae, Albrecht retreives his scroll of Cure Light Wounds, and proceeds to cast it on Lukas until he is back up and recovered.

Out of Character: Last I saw he was only at -2, but I am not sure if he is actively dying or what, so I'll give two rolls, but Albrecht only cast enough to bring him back to consciousness.

Albrecht Results:
  • Cure Light Wounds on D8 (+1): 5, 6 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.