Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 244 of 449

Aliana listens to the others talk about the - Page 244 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2016 - 5:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Dec, 2016 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 244

Dark Druid says...

After tending to his cat's wounds with scraps of cloth torn off his cloak, Avan carries him to his horse and gently ties him up in the recovery position.

Noticing the scars on the goblinoids' backs, he swiftly looks around as though their taskmaster must be nearby. Seeing nobody, he begins searching for footprints or other signs of passage.

Even if he doesn't find them right away, he is sure in his abilities and replies to anyone with, "They must have come from somewhere - give me a moment to find where."

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+9): 23 (1 roll)
  • Track (Survival) on D20 (+10): 24, 20, 13, 23, 16, 27 (6 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
13th Dec, 2016 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae listens to Aliana and immediately attends to Lukas but seeing that she is not alone in the task she waits to see how well he becomes before offering a healing potion. If he is more than half health she will not offer a healing potion but instead offer to bind his wounds.

Afterwards she remembers she had a manual and starts looking through it.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, what are the details on the manual of bodily health please?

Faerydae Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+6): 22 (1 roll)

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Lukas groans a bit as he sits up. "I'm alive? Can't say I expected that. How in the hells did that many slip by us?"

He starts scratching under his armor, "Verdammt, this itches, I always thought magical healing was supposed to be a pleasant affair! Oh, uh, right, thanks Albrecht"

Out of Character: : The first CLW was sufficient, thank you. I'm up at either +2 or +3, I'll assume the former.

Sera, The manual is a single use item, if studied by a character for 48 hours (Study time spread out over a minimum of 6 days), it grants a permanent inherent bonus to the character's Constitution score (+1 to +5 depending on the grade of book) Once used, it loses all magic and becomes a normal book. Inherent bonuses do not stack, but are also quite rare, the only other way to get an Inherent bonus to ability scores I can think of [at the moment] is via the Wish spell.

Post Date: 13th Dec, 2016 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 244 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aliana grins at Lukas. " I'm glad you decided to rejoin us. You missed the end of the fun. "Seeing that he is ok she walks around the battlefield looking in curiosity. Thankfully the battle was finally over. What a scene of carnage. She looks to see if anything has been missed. Aliana is really hoping to find a bow as she has decided she is better to use a bow for now. She is also looking for anything out of the ordinary.

13th Dec, 2016 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten curses that she can only retain half of her special arrows. She looks up at her birdie, calls her down, looks for a nearby clearing and sends her off again. She mounts her horse and awaits the party decision while keep her eyes on her birdie for clues.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lukas blinks as he observes the bolt in the bird's wing. "So, there's still someone active around here. Might I suggest we withdraw for now? I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm in no shape to fight, especially not an encounter like that again."

"Damnit Rudy, no we're not just going to charge in and take them by surprise!"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2016 - 4:53am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 244

Healer says...

Faerydae, goes over to Krusten's bird and comments on the destruction to the bird's wing. "A healing potion should cure that, but the question is did this bolt come during the battle or later?

Faerydae is on her horse and waits for specific actions from the party.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+4): 10 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 18 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 244

Aliana listens to the others talk about the whip lashes on the backs of the hobgoblins and bugbears. She sees the injury to Krusten's bird. "I think we should make a decision soon. Either pull back or investigate further. We are vulnerable just sitting here. We can just leave these bodies as they are and let nature take its course. They deserve no more. "

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.