Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 245 of 449

In Character: Krusten will simply allow Faerydae - Page 245 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2016 - 9:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Dec, 2016 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 245

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht finally takes a breath and looks around. He winces a bit as he realizes that he took some good hits and is not in top shape. He checks and nothing seems broken and particularly bad though, so he leaves it for now. He then checks over Champ and sees that he has a few bruises and nicks, but nothing serious either. Satisfied that nobody is in serious danger of dying, Albrecht looks around again, and sees that the party is pretty split up, making sure that everything is secure. He realizes that they are standing in the open, and says "Maybe we should head back to whatever they were building, and use it as our base for tonight. I doubt any are left, as this seems like quite a large crowd."

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+4): 12, 7, 19 (3 rolls)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+8): 24, 10, 17 (3 rolls)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 21, 10, 23 (3 rolls)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 18, 22, 6 (3 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2016 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"Indeed, the barricade that was going to be used against us, we should use against them. While I could go on, the consensus is to rest. This way I can conserve some of my healing resources and the spirits can grant better suited spells on the morrow."

"It's a shame we can't track them today. The trail will degrade, but I can just spend more time and look around more carefully to find their passage."

He begins pitching a lean-to against the barricade. "This will have to come down tomorrow. Merchants passing through will just get slowed and another group might move in and take advantage."

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 15th Dec, 2016 - 1:21pm

15th Dec, 2016 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

"To rest then… however being this close to all these dead will bring visitors" says Zork as he makes his way to the barricade to see if it makes for a good camp or target.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 15 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)

15th Dec, 2016 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 245 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten becomes worried about her bird and calls upon Faerydae saying, "Can a bird drink a healing potion?" She places her birdie on her shoulder and awaits a general consensus going either way.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

A bird is not able to drink a healing potion by itself. You would have to force it down and then that could cause the bird to mistrust you. Plus a healing potion is designed for a much bigger humanoid rather than a bird of prey.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Aliana grimaces at camping by the barricade. " These bodies are going to smell horrible soon. Not to mention all the flies and birds that will be all over. " She is still very sore and hurting from being slashed and stabbed. "I think I will move a little ways off the road and sleep in a tree. " Aliana walks off about thirty feet into the trees. She finds a likely tree and manages to shimmy up to a fork about 15 feet above the ground. She cuts a smaller piece of rope off and ties her backpack from a limb close by. She then settles into a comfortable position in the fork with her back against a large branch. Aliana then ties a loop around her waist securing herself in the tree. No need to fall out of the tree overnight.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 245

Aliana I need you to roll a couple spot checks as you move off the road and into the trees. Plus what direction are you going? East, South or back to the west?

16th Dec, 2016 - 9:09pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 245

Born Free says...

In Character: Krusten will simply allow Faerydae to do whatever she can and then she will allow her birdie to rest on her shoulder.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.