Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 246 of 449

With Krusten's help Faerydae tries - Page 246 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Dec, 2016 - 11:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 16th Dec, 2016 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 246

Lukas retrieves his crossbow and Rudy and replenishes his bolts as he can before limping to the barricade. "I don't suppose we have a plan if those who shot Krusten's bird come for us?"

Out of Character: So, what happened with our gobbo captive? Still with us? No one was exactly paying attention to the little bugger after things got hairy.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Aliana headed to the west earlier. Sorry I didn't mention that KNtoran. She checks things out as she does so.

17th Dec, 2016 - 5:25am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

Krusten angrily says, "We should have skinned him but he is on foot so he could not have gotten far. Shall we try to find him?"

While awaiting the party's decision she has a look around trying to understand how their trap worked. She looks for prints to see what she can tell by where they came from.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 19 (1 roll)

17th Dec, 2016 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 246 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"I think we have to search for him," Avan says. "Our hands have been forced. If he's not heading southeast into the depths of the woods then we should be fine. If the goblin hasn't warned them will still be able to take on the taskmasters with surprise."

He has a look for the tracks again to see if a set of goblin feet have joined the others from the southeast. If he finds the goblin tracks elsewhere he suggests the creature won't be an issue.

As for removing the barricade, Avan is too lazy to do it this day unless the others want to.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 17th Dec, 2016 - 1:44pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+9): 10 (1 roll)
  • Survival on D20 (+10): 21, 14, 25 (3 rolls)

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2016 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"See if he can be located quickly, but if not, I suspect it is safe to let him be. Those whip marks, which our prisoner lacked, were confirmation. The goblin does not appear to have been with this band, and even if he was, he won't be in a hurry to rejoin a group that enslaves his stronger cousins."

"As for myself, I must rest, I expended the last of my reserve in that fight. On the other hand, I think I have figured out a means to be a little more efficient in the future. It will take some time though."

17th Dec, 2016 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Zork, after checking the surroundings, will return and advise on a camp. He will advise on a camp using the barricade so everyone can rest. Before retiring later he will set noise traps around although he suspects wildlife will be around later for the dead.

Zork III Results:
  • D6 on D20 (+0): 3, 9 (2 rolls)
  • D12 on D20 (+0): 5, 15 (2 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 6 (1 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 21 (1 rolls)
  • Horse spot / listen on D20 (+5): 13, 11 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Dec, 2016 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 246

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht looks around a bit when Krusten mentions the goblin captive being gone, but can't be bothered to make a full search of the area. He lets Champ sniff around, but without something to reference or spells to talk to Champ better, Albrecht can't communicate the idea of finding the previous captive. Feel warn out from the fight, Albrecht suggests "I agree with Zork, we should make camp and use the barricade. We can move it tomorrow after we have all recuperated. Everyone should tie off their horses, so they don't wander off, and then prepare camp." Albrecht makes a natural lean-to using some sticks he find around from the goblin's building endeavor. He then hunts a little food, not straying more than 30 feet into the woods. If he can't find anything, then he will eat on his rations. After supper, Albrecht gets Champ to lie down and then curls up next to him for warmth.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+8): 12, 20, 23 (3 rolls)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+4): 20, 5, 8 (3 rolls)
  • Champ Spot on D20 (+5): 15, 16, 7 (3 rolls)
  • Champ Listen on D20 (+5): 12 (1 rolls)

17th Dec, 2016 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 246

Healer says...

With Krusten's help Faerydae tries to assist the bird and commits to healing her when she has another spell ready. She explains that a healing potion cannot be used for her bird otherwise she would gladly give up one of hers to see the poor in better form. She actually decides to use her next set of spells for healing.

Faerydae Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+6): 26 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.