Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 259 of 449

Aliana looks at Lukas. " Maybe we should - Page 259 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2017 - 12:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2017 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 259

Aliana will hand the reins of her mule to Faerydae with a smile. " Thank you. " She then follows the others towards the waterfall.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jan, 2017 - 11:44am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: I'm confused by the latest update. Where is Zork in relation to everything since he decided to go into that cave blocked by the waterfall?

12th Jan, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character:I am going strictly on the update provided by the GM, but I did see what Zork posted. I (And the GM may have as well) assumed that you posted that before reading that Lukas was proposing something else, and maybe you would have changed your mind, Txtrpg.

In Character: Albrecht immediately dismounts from Champ and brings his quarterstaff up in front of him. Albrecht casts Shillelagh as he waits, looking at the cavern. So long as nothing makes a move to leave, Albrecht will say to the others, "We should put those with personal range weapons in front and those with long range weapons further back. It will be hard to get a good shot in, but we will have to try to out flank him. Anybody know anything good about Minotaurs?"

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+8): 27 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+4): 5 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot and Listen on D20 (+5): 21, 15 (2 rolls)
  • Know (Nature) on D20 (+4): 10 (1 rolls)

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 259 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

All of a sudden, Lukas goes down on one knee, clutching his head in pain, "Gah! They shot him!"

He focuses a bit, dismisses the mental feedback, and stands again, "He's okay, and coming back, but they were waiting, and hit him point blank with a crossbow before he could see much of anything. I suspect the first of us to enter there will meet the same or worse."

Out of Character: Knature for details in response to the query about minotaurs.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Jan, 2017 - 3:03pm

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: I pressumed that the group would allow the crystal to scout the cave before anyone else entered the cave. Thus the update how it was stated. Thus I gave you all a chance to reassess your next move. IF Zork is still going into the cave that is fine plus anyone else following him in. I will need a marching order of who is entering the cave.

13th Jan, 2017 - 3:13am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Out of Character: Krusten is still committed to her original action with her bow read aiming at the cave and not much else.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 259

Rudy comes crawling out of the lake water, Lukas retrieves the crystal and says, "I cannot say I'm inclined to go marching into a choke point like that, and I doubt they'll accommodate us by coming out. Any ideas?"

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2017 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 259

Aliana looks at Lukas. " Maybe we should leave. Unless we can think of a way to draw them out it will be very risky to go in there. Whoever goes in first will be on their own pretty much. " She looks thoughtful for a moment. " I am quieter than Rudy. We can wait a little while and make them think we are gone. I will sneak in there and observe. " She shrugs. " We also could try to build a fire on that ledge and smoke them out maybe. " She looks at the group. " That's all I can think of. "

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 13th Jan, 2017 - 12:08pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.