Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 260 of 449

Out of Character: No sticking, Zork moves - Page 260 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Jan, 2017 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
13th Jan, 2017 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 260

Healer says...

Faerydae shrugs back as she is indifferent about the situation and allows whatever actions to continue towards an eventual outcome.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+4): 13 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2017 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"Smoke you say?" Avan asks rhetorically as he leaves the pool and walks over to the group. He pulls out a stick and continues, "Guess what I brought. A Smokestick! It is good I have this, for the spirits of nature informed me the day will not be humid enough to create mist."

"Whoever goes in front should crack it open and throw it around the corner so our crossbow-wielding friend does not have sight of us. Then we can freely charge in."

"I also have the option to summon a swarm of mindless vermin - but everyone has to stay well away. That should also draw them out. I can focus on it indefinitely, unless someone breaks my focus."

"I will also be happy providing ranged or melee support if need be."

Out of Character: I feel it should be Know Local to identify their abilities, but rolled Know Nature anyway.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Know Nature on D20 (+10): 18 (1 roll)

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: You know that Minotaurs like melee attacks and charging opponets. They are never caught flat footed and are cunning. While they are not smart they can be controlled by those who are able to give them what they want. They never seem to get lost in mazes or complex passageways.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 260 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Aliana grins at Avan. " Those will definitely help us. I like the idea of summoning hordes of vermin. Seems to be less risky than going in there." She grins. " I know how men are though. Always wanting to do the bolder act. I'm supportive of either choice but I prefer the vermin. "

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2017 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Lukas shakes his head, "Smokestick or no, if a charge in there doesn't go better than I expect, we'll be funneling into a cramped space to be picked off one by one. I think we'd be better off trying to bring them out, with the vermin or by some other method."

"If we do go in, I suggest we prepare for an all out blitzkrieg. Call out every summoned creature we can manage capable of traversing that passage, and have them roll over whatever lies in wait just ahead of our entry. That should ruin much of their advantage and give us enough room to work with."

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 14th Jan, 2017 - 5:25am

14th Jan, 2017 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Healer says...

Faerydae had nothing to offer, she quietly listens while trying to figure out how many of the injured she will need to heal or bandage after this assault.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 260

Dark Druid says...

"I could send in a Dire Bat or a Hippogriff first," Avan suggests when Lukas mentions summoning. "Both can see in the dark and the Hippogriff is bigger and faster, but the bat is tougher.

"If I summon the swarm, I will have no control over it. They will just bite at whatever they want. I'll also have to stay focused on keeping the swarm together."

14th Jan, 2017 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 260

The Third says...

Out of Character: No sticking, Zork moves forward with his plan even if it is simply to draw those from the inside to come outside.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.