Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 27 of 449

I understand that but so far I have only went - Page 27 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Oct, 2010 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 27

So after waiting for a long time, by the noon, 3 people now; Elruadar, Hudd, and Uth met and introduced each other to themselves; and here they decided to go out in the village and try and help out the merchant who seemed to be in a quandary. His shop seemed to bucketing with rain water; although, this fact has not established by sight. It was reported by Hudd when he was passing through. Thus, deciding so, they have set out in the rain.

OOC: I am guessing this is where KNtoran will guide as in what to do and what steps should we take now.

Sponsored Links:
18th Oct, 2010 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Nei would fire his crossbow once If there was an easy shot. Cast bless just before we engage. Stay out of melee but close enough for heals.

14, 16, 4, 1, 10, 15, attack rolls with mod
4, 6, 5, 9, 2, 4, 2 damage
(only easy open shots when no one needs healing)

Oliron
Seeing that the archers are not going to fire Oliron puts away his shield and draws his other sword, while closing ground and entering melee.

He calls to Eth a word of thanks for the spell. From his mount he attacks the nearest orcs. If he kills one he moves onto the next. Trying to make his way threw the orcs to the orcs leader (5 feet at a time to avoid attacks of opportunity). Also positioning himself to attempt flanking his target.

Attack and damage rolls with mods. / using 2 weapon fighting style (also cleave):
8d20: 14, 13, 14, 9, 25(nat), 9, 17, 22
8d10: 10, 10, 8, 11, 5, 10, 7, 6

Ooc: A few more rolls for cleavage, with mods.:
4d20: 17, 12, 19, 17
4d10: 12, 10, 4, 8

(I don't think he added the plus one to attack rolls for the hight advantage and for the bless spell so I added a further plus 2)

Ryorst hefts his greataxe with both hands and proceeds to cut into the orcs.

Power Attack at +3
d20: (+7)
22, 22, 13, 25, 18
d12: (+12)
14, 20, 17, 24, 19

(Once again I have added in the +1 from bless)

Ethe firing twice from her bow 4 rounds worth
attack 12, 22(nat)/ 18 4/ 11 21/ 5, 15
damage 4, 26,/ 9, 5 / 7, 6 / 5, 6

You will have to decide what the others are doing I couldnt find their posts,

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The posts of people firing range weapons. Do they fire the ranged weapons before or after the melee begins? IF they wait then the bless spell will not take place until the second melee round. Let me know here before I continue the story line.

20th Oct, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Page 27 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Sorry, Nei casts bless before anyone moves and before he attacks that way we are altogether and every one gets the bonus, then he follows behind the rest of them,

22nd Oct, 2010 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Ryorst moves to attack the southwest group of orcs before the southeast group can close the distance. He swings mightily.

Attack, d20, +8:
23, 19, 12, 17, 20, 23

Damage, d12, +12:
21, 16, 15, 20, 13, 23

Oliron
Ooc: Sounds good, I still have two rounds of combat rolls left, use them please.
(here they are)
Roll for Crit with mods: 1d20 / 1d10 = 17att / 15dmg

23(nat), 7, 15, 20
5, 10, 7, 6 damage

Cleave rolls
17, 15
4, 8 damage

Nei still has some attacks left

Eth I'm guessing she used all her rolls up coz her holding off the attacks while they were moving in would just be pointless.

So some new rolls
18 17/ 14 6/ 21 6/ 15 22
5 9/ 9 4/ 7 7/ 6 12

And like before she aims for spell casters, archers not near melee then the leader then the other grunts. In that order.

24th Oct, 2010 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Village:

The three adventurers after drinking the mead offered get asked if they need any more info from the merchant.

Without needing to talk to the other Hudd replies " Well look we are certainly open to knowing a great deal more about your situation please continue"

The others look at Hudd and nod in agreement.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2010 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 27

My bad for not mentioning it but Eths last shot was a Nat crit for 12 damage,

Thats only multipling the die roll, but if you also multiply the str bonus then its 18 damage.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2010 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 27

I understand that but so far I have only went three rounds. I still have the rolls written down and will continue if Ryorst is not going to do anything special. I wanted to give him the option if he desired it.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.