Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 271 of 449

If the others are unable to translate and - Page 271 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2017 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 271

Lukas is bringing up the rear, ready to provide support as he can.

Out of Character: In the unlikely event the situation comes up, he's ready to push up and use earth sense to pinpoint people hidden behind cover. Its extremely short range though, so eyes usually work better.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2017 - 4:30am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork calls up the magic users and says, "There is something on that rock over there I think this part is up to you."

Zork curses the loss of his weapon and goes back to his +2 dagger.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I don't like the looks of this. They probably have another entry somewhere if they were willing to seal this one. Here Rudy, what do you think?"

Lukas moves forward and checks it out in sync with Rudy. In addition to the script, he'll try to assess the difficulty of moving the stone, and check for anything that might be exploitable, including simply any small passages they might be able to send something through.

"I almost wish Gesh were here, he could vibrate this thing into dust in a minute or two. We'd have to put up with his ego in the meantime though, so it might be a fair trade. At least I know the principles, should be able to manage it myself someday."

Out of Character: languages, elven, draconic, celestial.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 10:20am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 271 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae sees everyone disappear behind the waterfall. She remains with the horses and says a silent prayer for the safety of her friends.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+4): 7, 15 (2 rolls)

3rd Feb, 2017 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Wild Whisper says...

Zork points out the script written on the stone blocking their egress. Albrecht thinks for a minute and says, "We have to be careful, I have seen spells hurt people by just reading them. " He then sees that Lukas has his weird crystal thing stalking forward to poke and prod the rock. "Maybe having your crystal read the rock is the safest thing. Can it withstand simple spells?" Albrecht addresses to Lukas.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lukas pauses and says "Traps activated by comprehension? Interesting concept. In any case, it depends on the spell. By a psicrystal's very nature, things like enchantments don't work, and he's tough to injure. That crossbow bolt from before just ricocheted off of him for instance."

"But that doesn't make Rudy expendable, if he is damaged, he doesn't heal on his own and none here can repair him. If he's lost… I think of him as a separate being, but the truth is Rudy is in a very real sense a shard of my mind. He is literally a walking part of me, I don't know what happens if he dies and don't want to find out."

Nevertheless, Albrecht's suggestion is prudent, and Rudy is sent in to attempt to read the script first.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 271

"I need to figure out what is going on here if I plan on supping this eve" Ildrahil thinks to himself.

Out of Character: Ildrahil remains quiet and listens to see what he can hear.

3rd Feb, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 271

Dark Druid says...

If the others are unable to translate and it's not a trap, Avan approaches and reads in Druidic, Goblin, Sylvan, Terran. If still not understood, he casts Detect Magic to check its aura.

Out of Character: Good to have Elven as a common language for keeping secrets.

Also, worst case scenario, we can seal the swarm inside while I concentrate.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+6): 8 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.