Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 275 of 449

Coming around, Albrecht at first is confused - Page 275 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 9th Feb, 2017 - 12:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 449 pgs.  271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 275

Out of Character: I'm not sure if you need this from Ildrahil and I've been going back and forth but here it is just in case.

In Character: The sound of laughing brings a chill through Ildrahil. He attempts to maintain his composure and continues listening and tries to spot anything that may help him cut or loosen his bonds.

Sponsored Links:
8th Feb, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

In Character: Faerydae walks over to some of the downed party members and begins reading the scrolls while applying the effect.

Out of Character: Rolls are for each character please add your +3 to the final roll.

Faerydae Results:
  • Zork on D8 (+0): 6, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Avan on D8 (+0): 1, 4 (2 rolls)
  • Albrecht on D8 (+0): 2, 5 (2 rolls)

8th Feb, 2017 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: Based on the rolls and the post people have made, I know that Albrecht wakes up at +4 HP and Zork is awake with positive HP, but I don't know how much. Avan however is still out at -3 HP (Or -2 if we all healed 1 HP from Faerydae tending to us). But I don't want to post until the Dungeon Master says that it is ok.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 275 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Yes go ahead and post the healing and any actions you wish to take once you are back above the - number. And yes add the +1 everyone got from Faerydae assisting them with healing.

9th Feb, 2017 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: Alright so I heal 9 total, still at -1 and unconscious. I edited the scroll - now completely consumed.

Post Date: 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Avan since I do not accept a roll of 1 on any healing dice I re-rolled the one on the first die and got a 6 so add 5 to your -1 that should put you at 4 and able to cast some spells to help.
In future when rolling for healing start the roll at a 2 instead of 1 so that we avoid the possibility of a 1. Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: KNtoran on 9th Feb, 2017 - 3:29am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Feb, 2017 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 275

The Third says...

Zork awakes still battered up. He takes a potion to help restore him and comments, "I have only one more potion left".

He then takes up position next to Krusten.

Zork III Results:
  • Potion on D8 (+1): 9 (1 roll, as D2-8)
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+1): 3, 9 (2 rolls)

9th Feb, 2017 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 275

The Wild Whisper says...

Coming around, Albrecht at first is confused about how he came to be lying on the floor. After sitting up and looking around, he remembers the blast going off just down the hall. His first instinct is to look for Champ. Seeing him lying just a little ways off, Albrecht rushes over and finds him still breathing, but unconscious. Albrecht then has a moment of clarity and surveys the group. He sees that Zork and Avan are awake and Faerydae seems to be assisting everyone. Krusten is on lookout, but it would seem that Lukas is still down. Albrecht retrieves the scroll of CLW from his pack and casts them on Lukas until he wakes up. He then goes to stand by Champ so he can share the healing spells with him while Albrecht heals himself up to full health.

Out of Character: using share spells to heal both Albrecht and Champ. I am going to roll a bunch of healing dice, but only use enough to bring Lukas into positive range and Albrecht to near full health (Within 3 HP lets say). Champs rolls are for after he is awake (2 of each).

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+8): 23, 18, 24 (3 rolls)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+4): 24, 13, 15 (3 rolls)
  • CLW on D8 (+1): 5, 3, 7, 3, 4, 9 (6 rolls, as D2-8)
  • Champ Spot and Listen on D20 (+5): 20, 14, 8, 11 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.