Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 278 of 449

Out of Character: Forgot to add the Minotaurs - Page 278 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Feb, 2017 - 4:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Feb, 2017 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 278

The Wild Whisper says...

Out of Character: I am now assuming that enough rounds have passed for Albrecht and Champ to be fully healed and ready to go.

In Character: Albrecht finishes casting his spells, and discards the scroll, as it is now blank and useless. He secures his pack and jogs up the group, just as the last Minotaur falls. He calls out "Good job, you guys dealt with them quickly and masterfully. Does anyone need healing, I have another scroll of Cure Light Wounds?" Seeing Zork inspecting the bodies for useful items and Avan running off ahead, Albrecht has a bad feeling that they were going to have a repeat of what happened to Zork previously. After confirming if anyone needs healing or not, Albrecht runs after Avan ready to cast entangle on any enemy they come across.

Out of Character: If you need healing, you can just ask Albrecht to cast it and then roll in your post for the healing effect. It is a scroll of CLW at 1d8+1.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Spot on D20 (+8): 21 (1 roll)
  • Albrecht Listen on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll)
  • Champ Spot and Listen on D20 (+5): 17, 18 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2017 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Are you sure you don't want to, oh hells." Lukas pushes up off of the wall he'd been leaning on and starts walking after the others pushing ahead. His pace becoming more steady as he goes

Out of Character: Presuming from context Lukas only got off one manifestation, so still has most of his mojo left, correct me if I'm wrong.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 10th Feb, 2017 - 3:19pm

11th Feb, 2017 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: I did mention I drank a potion, but didn't roll. I'll use Albrecht's scroll instead.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Cure Light wounds on D8 (+1): 8 (1 roll, as D2-8)

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 278 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Ah, what the heck. I'm not sure what rolls you may want for this course of action.

In Character: Ildrahil is starting to get desperate. He tries to kick the crate to break it and possibly use the wood shards to help him free himself. He wildly kicks out with his feet, using all the play in the ropes.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: Ildrahil you will need to pull the tarp off with your teeth and see about breaking the crate or you can break the crate while it is under the tarp. Your choice. You can still hear the laughter it seems to be getting closer.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Ildrahil feels the crates beneath the tarp. He hears the laughter getting closer. "Time is not my friend" he thinks to himself as he uses his body to break the crates and prays to gods he doesn't believe in there is something in one to help him… even if it remains under the tarp.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2017 - 4:16am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 278

Dark Druid says...

"I think our vengeance is that way," Avan says, pointing down the left corridor. "Are you all healed and ready for another fight?"

When everyone confirms, Avan leads left.

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2017 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 278

Out of Character: Forgot to add the Minotaurs were using great axes. Zork I think you are able to use one. They have no money or jewelry on them.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.