Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 280 of 449

Out of Character: I'll assume we will - Page 280 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Feb, 2017 - 4:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 449 pgs.  276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 280

Lukas, upon getting close enough, flings a gob of ectoplasm at the apparent mage, and proceeds to try and burn the man down.

Out of Character: 2nd to last post, pg 278, Avan paused at least long enough to ask if people were ready for this and get an answer. Since I doubt he'd be wanting that question to be heard a ways off, the others would have to be pretty close. I think assuming he didn't press on alone is reasonable. Avan also expressed an intent to summon a bear in the party thread before reaching the voice, and it doesn't sound like he wouldn't have the chance to do so.

Reconcile Edited: daishain on 12th Feb, 2017 - 4:44pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2017 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: What is said in the party thread has no bearing on the game if it is not in the leader thread. He stated that he was pressing on due to his spell will expire soon. Yes he paused to see that people were receiving healing. He did not state he was waiting for others to catch up. Therefore the story stands as stated.

12th Feb, 2017 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork hurries to catch up but is still being careful as he goes forward. "Hey, wait up Krusten what's the rush, I can hardly get my potion down."

Out of Character: I am back to health again but since that's my last position and the casters are fresh out whatever happens now will be inevitable.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot / listen on D20 (+1): 17, 3 (2 rolls)

12th Feb, 2017 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 280 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae is not doing anything in particular other than watching the horses and looking out for trouble. She will continue doing that for an extended period.

Faerydae Results:
  • Spot, listen on D20 (+4): 14, 6 (2 rolls)

13th Feb, 2017 - 8:40am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

"I'm not enjoying it one bit," Avan says angrily. "This is no game!"

He and Mr Fluffles charge forward in unison to attack with club and claw.

Out of Character: Assuming it's an enchantment spell such as Hold Person, I have included my +2 for race. I am also trying to identify the spell cast with Spellcraft (And the next spell too).
However, the +2 for charging (And -2 AC) in the first round was not included. So, the club does 2d6+1 damage with Shillelagh running, and the first cat claw is the single attack on a charge, the other cat attacks assume a full attack action.

I'm fine with this setup, assuming the others can catch up in 1-2 rounds. The bear wouldn't last long enough to summon before combat. Shillelagh lasts 3 minutes though so there's a little wiggle room.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 13th Feb, 2017 - 8:41am

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spellcraft on D20 (+6): 15, 7 (2 rolls)
  • Will save on D20 (+8): 10 (1 rolls)
  • Club Attack on D20 (+3): 14, 5 (2 rolls)
  • Club Damage on D6 (+0): 1, 4, 3, 5 (4 rolls)
  • Cat Claw on D20 (+7): 21, 20 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Claw on D20 (+7): 17 (1 roll)
  • Cat Bite on D20 (+5): 24 (1 roll)

13th Feb, 2017 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Born Free says...

Krusten continues to move forward but if she heard Zork she would wait for him to catch up before continuing.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot / listen on D20 (+0): 18, 1 (2 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Feb, 2017 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #
Albrecht
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 280

The Wild Whisper says...

Albrecht is caught slightly off guard by the mage, who attacks him with some force arrows as soon as he rounds the corner. Albrecht sees Champ bound off after the mage, and hopes that he will be able to distract him and make it harder for him to cast. Albrecht notices that Avan is unable to move, but doesn't know how to help him. As Lukas comes in and fires a ray at the mage, Albrecht takes that opportunity to approach while casting Shillelagh and then attacking with his quarterstaff, trying to use Champ and the cat as flanking partners.

Albrecht Results:
  • Albrecht Attack on D20 (+5): 16, 12, 12 (3 rolls)
  • Albrecht Damage on D8 (+4): 5, 12, 11 (3 rolls)
  • Champ Attack on D20 (+3): 14, 23, 11 (3 rolls)
  • Champ Damage on D6 (+2): 5, 8, 6 (3 rolls)
  • Champ Trip on D20 (+2): 12, 10, 20 (3 rolls)

13th Feb, 2017 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 280

The Third says...

Out of Character: I'll assume we will get there in the next round so I will put actions for Zork based on what's happening.

In Character: When Zork reaches Krusten he says, "Why is everyone rushing and splitting the party up?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.