Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 71 of 449

Krusten is not about to let these goblins - Page 71 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Sep, 2015 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
10th Sep, 2015 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 71

Born Free says...

Krusten follows the noises while making a call to the others to follow, "There are goblins up here." As soon as she sees any goblins she shoots.

Out of Character: I also just activated a gem, do I automatically have it now? My rolls below do not include it.

Krusten Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+8): 26 (1 roll)
  • Bow on D20 (+5): 10, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 6, 1 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2015 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Yes from now on you can a +1 to each of your rolls with the bow if that is the weapon you have chosen. I will add the +1 to your current rolls.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2015 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In Character: : Arthos was surprised it took so long to get to the countryside and felt perhaps Artax was tired and hungry as well. His stomach was grumbling greatly and he thought to himself that he was nearly going to starve if he didn't get food in his stomach. He noticed smoke coming from some of the farms in the distance, as he approached he noticed a small group of peasants standing around looking out in the distance. He approached gracefully bowing his head in respect. "Well met, my name is Arthos; Arthos Romaria of Impilitar. I am passing through the area seeking work, a means to rest my dear friend Artax and I and perhaps get some food in our bellies as well. If you know of any jobs that need doing I would greatly accept the challenge, if we could eat first that is."

11th Sep, 2015 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 71 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork collects all the treasures and tells the others to go help the others. Once done he will follow to see what is needed.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 3 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 16 (1 roll)

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2015 - 2:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: : Arthos smiled beaming with joy being noticed as a knight. Although it was completely wrong and he would be hung for impersonating such a high position he still took it as he felt it was his just due. Bowing his head kindly he got off his horse and handed the reigns to the nearest farmer "Please take care of Artax, he is my dearest friend and ally in battle. If it's not to much trouble allow me to rest and eat here first prior to such an adventure and then you may take me to the trail. I do not wish to fight on an empty stomach or whilst I'm tired. It would be a fools errand in such a case." He also noted their comments before, "More so, as you have stated you sent other adventures first. I am sure they will last a few more hours while I recover from my long journey thus far. May I ask what these children look like that you said have disappeared? I'm sure in a goblins den they will be the only children but I must be cautious not to mistaken one of the party as such." His words were propper, almost uncanny to how a noble would speak but his mannerisms were slightly off. He seemed to, common. He easily related to the farmers and didn't demand things he knew they couldn't accommodate with. Arthos having been born and raised a failed soldiers son on a farm kept him to be humble in public but he had always despised his upbringing and felt he was made for something more.

12th Sep, 2015 - 4:19am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Healer says...

Faerydae upon hearing the words of Zork immediately leaves the room and rushes to where the sound of the battle is coming. Though not much of a fighter she still follow the path of the tunnel with mace ready in hand for a sudden ambush.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2015 - 5:53am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 71

Dark Druid says...

Avan sees there's one more target he didn't notice before continues to fire his bow at the goblins. He advances when possible to get closer to the injured person.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Avan Attacks on D20 (-2): 18, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Avan Damage on D8 (+0): 3, 8 (2 rolls)

13th Sep, 2015 - 1:10am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 71

Born Free says...

Krusten is not about to let these goblins get their way after all that they have been through. She scoffs at her wounds and uses one eye to carefully aim and shoot back remembering to use the special arch of her finely made bow the way she was taught to use it.

Out of Character: I included extra rolls to finish them off. The +6 includes the gem adjustment.

Krusten Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+6): 23, 16, 17, 8 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 1, 1, 2, 1 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.