Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 75 of 449

Faerydae sees that everyone has quickly volunteered - Page 75 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 1:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 449 pgs.  71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2015 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 75

As Anna's head starts to clear and she realizes what happened she says. " Oh thanks again for saveing me, and are you the group looking for the children. I am also looking for the missing children and would love to assist you guys." Anna follows the group somewhere in the middle. She is just mindlessly talking as they walk. She tells them about her travels and the monastery and how long it's been since she was with other people. Anna is so happy to not be alone and can hardly contain her excitement. ( Anna is talking to much to listen.)

Sponsored Links:
21st Sep, 2015 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In character: Arkanoth gladly takes his share and jams the coins into his pouch, and before he puts the gems in his pouch, he tries to polish them with his shirt. "I'm good with whatever you want to do now" Arkanoth follows whoever leads.

Arkanoth Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)

22nd Sep, 2015 - 12:24am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Born Free says...

In Character: "I can take the first watch!" Krusten says as she watches everyone get settled in. She keeps her bow and an arrow handy after putting some twigs in the tunnel in case anyone tries to get past unnoticed.

Krusten Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 2 (1 roll)

22nd Sep, 2015 - 12:56am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 75 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork will take the second watch nearer the tunnel he will also throw some dry leaves around to give away any intruders.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 20 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 1:55am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: : Arthos wiped the corners of his mouth with a handkerchief he kept in his shirt pocket. He bowed his head respectfully to the farmers and thanked them for a delicious meal. When the conversations were done and his belly was full it was time to sleep. The bed was nothing special but it was better then a barn or stable that he was accustomed to. He still could not believe that these people believed him to be a knight. Determination in his eyes and the thrill of adventure bearing down the evening sky he slept with dreams of grand adventures and perhaps even a few dragons in his future, or kingship even.

22nd Sep, 2015 - 5:11am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Avan wheezes with the effort of dragging all the bodies. I am quite unfit, he thinks. Small, but still heavy. It makes sense, goblins can be dense. Ha, what a great pun! If only there were people around to hear it. Maybe I should stop mumbling to myself, someone might notice. They would think me mad, but maybe they'd be right.

He returns to the room breathing heavily and lies down. With a finger in the air he announces, "Last watch!"

Out of Character: Also, still missing rations, who can share?

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 9, 17, 19, 15, 7, 15 (6 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 26, 7, 23, 12, 26, 7 (6 rolls)
  • Spot on watch on D20 (+6): 14 (1 rolls)
  • Listen on watch on D20 (+6): 22 (1 rolls)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 75

An Excellent Distraction says...

In character: Reluctantly, Arkanoth says "I guess I'll take third then." He pulls out his bedroll from his bag and lays it out

Arkanoth Results:
  • Watch Spot on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)
  • Watch Listen on D20 (+0): 11 (1 roll)

22nd Sep, 2015 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 75

Healer says...

Faerydae sees that everyone has quickly volunteered so all that is left to do is say her prayers, do some meditation and then retire.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.