Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 96 of 449

Out of Character: : Looking at my roll I take - Page 96 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Dec, 2015 - 9:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
6th Dec, 2015 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 96

Dark Druid says...

Avan runs into the room, ignoring the goblin (Even its attacks) to start, and goes to cure the girl. He gives her a quick glance over to see if she's alive and then gives the goblin a clubbing.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Cure light wounds on D8 (+1): 3 (1 roll)
  • Club attacks on D20 (+0): 2, 15 (2 rolls)
  • Club Damage on D6 (+0): 2, 3 (2 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
6th Dec, 2015 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork first checks the rest of room for movement or hidden passages. He will cover the woman with an cloth he can find in the room. He tells the woman to not fear that he will take her to a healer. He then searches the goblin for a key as well as the rest of the room. He will untie the woman.

7th Dec, 2015 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"It's good you were focused on battle, Zork. But I have healed her most critical wounds. We shoudn't rush back in case she's still weak"

He turns to her and asks, "Are you okay? What is your name?" he follows up with "Where were you taken from? And, have you seen a goblin with a key?"

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2015 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Page 96 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: : Arthos was already prepared for the attack and took a defensive position (+3 to AC -2 attack rolls for the round. I added the +1 due to being cautious otherwise it normally would be only a +2). He took his position at the doorway slamming the door in front of him. Dropping the torch near his feet he would ready his action and wait for them to come out.

Out of Character: For your information I'm standing ten feet away from the door, Artrax ten feet behind me. I'm in a defensive position with my lance readied, the door slammed shut in front of me. Both hands on the lance and the torch near my feet so I can still have light and gain 1.5X damage due to two handed.

Reconcile Edited: Arthos on 8th Dec, 2015 - 1:54am

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2015 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : ....My initiative is wrong. I have a +3 for my bonus and Artrax gains +1 but that's ok, I get my attack of opportunity at least for them opening the door and me being ready for them. Also, they can't flank me the corridor is 5ft wide and I have them pinned at the doorway, the joys of 3.5 game mechanics...and the benefit of a 10ft reach weapon laugh.gif.

In Character: : Arthos's face began to curl into a smile, fools. He thought. Exactly as he had planned these idiotic goblins fell right into his trap. Utilizing the surrounding area and his benifit of a reach weapon he would seize this momentum and take the opportunity to strike. As the door opened and the goblins attempted to rush out he thrust his lance with both arms aiming for their torso. He wanted to impale these foul creatures and give them something to fear. If he were to strike this first one, perhaps the others would cower or stagger giving him another advantage in battle. He let out a mighty warcry yelling at this vile creatures demanding they surrender or he will tear them limb from limb like they did to the children!

Reconcile Edited: Arthos on 8th Dec, 2015 - 11:20am

8th Dec, 2015 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

Avan says, "We'll take you to the rest of our group. Zork could you lead us back to the room with the others?" He helps her onto her feet, hoping she can still walk. He keeps the rear with the girl in the center. Mr Fluffles can be second in line.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2015 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 96

The Third says...

When we untie the girl we will take her back to where Krusten and the others are so she can be looked after.

"Do not worry, we will avenge what they have done to you, you are safe now."

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 21 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 16 (1 roll)

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2015 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 96

Out of Character: : Looking at my roll I take a -1 because I added in the -2 but I have a +1 combat bonus. Did I roll a nat 20 just now [In confused] or would it be a 19 still. That dice looked confusing but if I got a 20 with that intimidate that I should have done but for some reason didn't go through...dear god. I guess I'll roll intimidate now then since I am trying to do it anyways.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.