Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 97 of 449

Avan replies to the girl, "We don't - Page 97 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2015 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
9th Dec, 2015 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 97

The Third says...

Once the girl is safe Zork immediately heads back to unexplored parts of the cave.

Out of Character: I'm looking at your map to the top left there is a door that has not been opened, I will go there.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 2 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2015 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: You do not know that door is there. You character has not gone down that corridor to the left where the four way intersection is at when you went straight. smile.gif But I know where you are heading.

9th Dec, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Out of Character: Yeah I wasn't sure I'm just looking at the map to see where we haven't been and that looks like one of the spots.

9th Dec, 2015 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 97 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan leaves behind the toys he picked up from the clothes pile. "I'm not sure if any of these are yours," He admits to the girls.

As he follows Zork again, Avan suggests checking if the corridor north of the shelf room really connects to the intersection we were at before (Because we don't know for sure). After that continue west past the 4 way intersection.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 18 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+6): 12 (1 roll)
  • Cat Spot on D20 (+3): 22 (1 roll)
  • Cat Listen on D20 (+3): 19 (1 roll)

10th Dec, 2015 - 2:56am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae attends to the new girl helping her to settle in and tending to her wounds. She silently observes how the new girl interacts with the ones that are chained.

Faerydae Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+4): 9 (1 roll)

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2015 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Character: : The goblin yelled in pain gasping for life as the lance impaled the creature. Cursing gargled words as blood filled his mouth Arthos leaned into the creature pressing forward five feet. He had a sadistic smile on his face as he used the intimidation to his advantage. "You are disobeying me you pathetic vermin?!" He yelled out slinging the goblin off the lance against the wall. It's lifeless body a limb mound to his right.

"Drop your weapons now and kick them over here! Your going to help me find the missing children, the unharmed living children. If I find another child freshly slain by you or any of your brood I will tear apart a limb starting with your cock's! Do I make myself clear?" He was enjoying this far to much but what were they going to do. He had them in his control. Towering over them he continued to hold the lance at the ready in a defensive stance. He blocked the entryway in a bold attempt to flank him. Until they were disarmed he wouldn't give them the advantage in this situation.

Out of Character: : Not sure how much life the goblin had so here is the damage roll. If you need me to roll another intimidate let me know. Having a lot of fun action or not. XD I'm just shocked my first attack destroyed that goblin and threw the other two off. Talk about lucky! Also my damage is normally +4 but because it's times 1.5 my Strength mod which is +3 I added a total of 5 damage.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2015 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 97

The Third says...

Out of Character: I did add spot and listen checks, you have to see the post above the discussion about the map. I included some new roles. Zork is still on his way back to the unexplored portion of the map.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 20 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)

10th Dec, 2015 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 97

Dark Druid says...

Avan replies to the girl, "We don't know." Realising his deep tone is probably adding tension he tries to reassure them, "We will find them."

"Nobody else is coming, in case we bump into the chief?"

He follows Zork.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 13 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+6): 12 (1 roll)
  • Cat Spot on D20 (+3): 22 (1 roll)
  • Cat Listen on D20 (+3): 15 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.