Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 98 of 449

In Character: : Arthos's breathing - Page 98 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Dec, 2015 - 10:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Dec, 2015 - 3:22am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 98

Born Free says...

Krusten welcomes the girl but does not let her guard down for a moment, more than ever she wants to put an arrow through a goblin!

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 15 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2015 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Prior to the goblin doing damage I get another attack of opportunity for it stepping into my threatened area. Also, I am in the doorway. Only one goblin can attack at a time as it can't share a square. I positioned myself like that on purpose to avoid being flanked as stated above. I'm surprised they don't know common but hey, guess they're just dead men now. Oh, and umm...don't they take negatives on their rolls due to their frightened state? Would they even hit me then as I do have a plus 3 to my AC due to cautious (+1) and defensive stance (+2) My AC right now is 19. I saw they rolled 19's on the die but even then it should get a -2 or more as their basically in a state of panic and fear. I just started messing with intimidate seeing how effective it really can be which is awesome!

Lastly their telling me my Strength mod is added to attack rolls to. From my experience I thought Strength was added to damage and you only add your roll + BAB for attack's itself. If I add Strength to the rolls to it makes me that much stronger. Just thought I'd ask. I rolled incorporating it. If their wrong and it needs to be changed it to -1, thanks. Sorry for all the rule Nazi and confusion. Just want to make sure all's well in love and war.

In Character: : Arthos remained in his defensive stance guarding the doorway. He thrust his lance with both hands once more forward towards one of the goblins as it lunged forward to him. He roared out realizing they would rather die then to surrender. With a sadistic smile he nodded granting their wish.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character: When I rolled for their attack yes the 19 was a hit. I also rolled a percentile dice to see if it hit you the door or the other goblin. 33% chance for each one. 1-33 the door, 34 - 66 the other goblin, 67-100 you. I rolled a 69. Thus you were the one hit.

12th Dec, 2015 - 4:06am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 98 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: Well, alright so what does Zork see when he gets to that unexplored part of the cave on the top left?

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2015 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: : Arthos pushed forward lunging his lance towards the goblin. They wouldn't listen to reason and chose to defy him. He made quick work of the first two, it was time to finish this and check the area.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2015 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

In Character: : Arthos grunted as the goblin swung and he managed to dodge to the side of it but was flustered that he had missed himself. Attacking once more he tried to remain focused and end this once and for all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Dec, 2015 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 98

In Character: : Arthos continued this dance of combat wondering what training this goblin had received to make him so difficult to hit. He continued to thrust time and time again.

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2015 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 98

In Character: : Arthos's breathing began to subside as the goblin laid to rest. He took a moment to gather his thoughts and then began to search the bodies. Once this was done he would search the room for anything worth while or important.

Out of Character: : I feel like Zork and I are the only two active people so I am going to stop posting, I feel really bad and want the others to have a chance to post to...

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.