Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 100 of 449

In Character: : Standing behind the two he - Page 100 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 10:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
21st Dec, 2015 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 100

The Third says...

Zork with caution meets the new man, he says to Avan, "I knew I heard a horse, I'm glad that i'm not going senile."

Zork, after introductions, discusses the areas where Arthos has been to see if all the cave has been covered. He is most interested in finding a key and does his own search for it in the room where Arthos came. He explains to Arthos the reason for the search and the children they found.

Zork III Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 14 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 5 (1 roll)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Dec, 2015 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten has the door closed. She will listen but its not for her to foolishly allow just anyone to step in.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

22nd Dec, 2015 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"I would be first to go senile, youngling." The shadows do seem to age Avan, his hood adding to the effect, but he is not actually that much older for his race.

Avan has a closer inspection of Arthos and the body.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 19 (1 roll)

22nd Dec, 2015 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Page 100 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Healer says...

Faerydae will most likely hear something rather than spot because she is busy with prayer and the girls.

Faerydae Results:
  • Hear on D20 (+4): 16 (1 roll)

23rd Dec, 2015 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Out of Character: OK so I'll assume that Zork's search did not get anything from it because you did not mention it.

In Character: Zork relaxes now that he has someone on the party's side. He starts heading back to the girls to introduce Arthos and explore that section of wall that is odd.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 20 (1 roll)

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

In Character: : Arthos refused to move having not gotten the answers he wanted. The boy would die if not taken out soon and these people wishing to drag him deeper into the cave was madness. And to assume he would follow even after one drew on him and the other threatened him. He continued to hold his defensive position and await the answers he requested.

Out of Character: : Sorry I missed a day's posting....I posted my response although it seems a little to late since the party is already trying to drag me along. I was exhausted after work last night and didn't realize I didn't check here, sorry!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Dec, 2015 - 5:06am / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 100

An Excellent Distraction says...

In CharacterMoving towards the door and looking at Krusten"So what exactly did you hear again?"

Out of Character Sorry for any delay, I had "Things"

Arkanoth Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 9 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 17 (1 roll)

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2015 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 100

In Character: : Standing behind the two he made it apparent he didn't wish to go deeper in when the child on his back would most certainly die if he didn't get him to a cleric. "Gentlemen, please I applore you. We must get this boy to a cleric or he will die! Do not drag me into this retched place any further. I have seen things, I have done things no man should ever witness in their lives. So many children have already been taken by these monsters. This is the only one I found alive within these horrid catacombs. I assume you have explored the remainder of this dreaded place. Is it possible to leave now?"

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.