Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 101 of 449

Being on a roll Krusten decides to shoot at - Page 101 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Dec, 2015 - 11:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 449 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
23rd Dec, 2015 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 101

Born Free says...

Doesn't matter what Krusten hears outside the door, only when its opened will she start firing her arrows.

Krusten Results:
  • Initative on D20 (+8): 9 (1 roll)
  • Bow on D20 (+4): 19, 23, 13, 6 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+4): 8, 10, 8, 9 (4 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 6 (1 rolls)
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 3 (1 rolls)

Sponsored Links:
24th Dec, 2015 - 12:32am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

Avan claps his hands together and chants a spell. He goes up to the boy and casts Cure Minor Wounds for 1 hit point.

"That's all I'm able to do for now," He says through gritted teeth. "There were more but not alive? Such brutality cannot go unpunished. But I'm not so foolhardy as to go unprepared. We can show you a safe area in the cave where we have allies waiting."

Avan checks the boy's vitals to make sure he isn't getting worse, then stands next to Zork. He mutters, "I told you we shouldn't rest. I hope their deaths will weigh heavily on you and the other three."

In a complete reversal he picks up his black cat and shows Arthos. "Oh, and meet Mister Fluffles! He's been a loyal companion of mine for a few years now. He's just an annoyance in a fight, but if you need someone tracked without them knowing he's the best hunter you'll find!"

Avan then follows at the rear as they head towards the rest of the group.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 24th Dec, 2015 - 12:33am

26th Dec, 2015 - 3:21am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Healer says...

Faerydae is still with the girls and is busy with prayer so its not likely she will be looking to open any doors but if there is action she will fight.

Faerydae Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+4): 17 (1 roll + explode)
  • Initiative on D20 (+8): 16 (1 roll + explode)
  • Attack on D20 (+0): 3, 8, 8, 6 (4 rolls + explode)
  • Damage on D6 (+0): 5, 1, 6, 2 (4 rolls)

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2015 - 4:28am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Page 101 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : KNtoran can you clarify? Were all at the room right? I got a little mixed up there and wasn't sure if we were at the room, the hall, the entrance, etc. Arthos only cares about getting this boy back right now since his limbs are hacked off and he did what he could to help along with Avan. But to the best of his knowledge the others are dead and he isn't sure if he can trust these people just yet. They tell him their safe deeper in the cave but that sounds like lunacy and a trap to Arthos. I didn't want to budge but the last story post looked like I ghosted with them. Just need a recap before posting in character if you don't mind, thank you!

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2015 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Arthos, Avan and Zork are still where they have met. They are not back in the room with the others just yet. I have not seen any post from the three of you stating that you are headed that way. I made a general assumption that you may go there but it is not set in stone yet.

27th Dec, 2015 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Out of Character: I said this on page 100: In Character: Zork relaxes now that he has someone on the party's side. He starts heading back to the girls to introduce Arthos and explore that section of wall that is odd.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2015 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 101

Out of Character: Yes I understand that is Zorks action but Avan and Arthos did not state that and you are meeting up while the others get a visit. So that visit has to play out first.

28th Dec, 2015 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 101

Born Free says...

Being on a roll Krusten decides to shoot at the ones in the hallway in case they are looking to storm the room.

Krusten Results:
  • Bow on D20 (+4): 6, 10, 13, 7 (4 rolls)
  • Damage on D6 (+4): 10, 5, 8, 6 (4 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.