Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 102 of 449

In Character: Avan thinks Arthos seems a bit - Page 102 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2015 - 8:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Dec, 2015 - 1:06am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 102

Dark Druid says...

Avan also wishes to go back to the others, following Arthos and watching the injured child so he doesn't start bleeding again or fall off.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: : This man, Avan was a strange one. He nodded politely to the cat and smiled momentarily. The wounds should stop for now but missing his limbs, the moment the boy awoke surly he would go into panic and die from shock. "How far are your companions. I need to get this boy home. I was unable to find anyone else alive on the other side." He was focused on getting out. He was tired of searching this damned cave and was worried if he went deeper in it would be a trap or potentially a waste of time. That no other children had made it.

29th Dec, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

In Character: Zork walks and walks, it seems to take longer than expected to get back to the room.

29th Dec, 2015 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 102 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

In Character: "Not far, it takes about a minute or so," Avan replies as they walk. "I didn't notice a healer in town, but as Zork said, we have one with us. He has better chances here."

"We found some girls chained up and alive. That's why we asked about a key earlier."

Specific Action: Walk.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2015 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: : Arthos's peer's down the hall and listens as they walk and readies his weapon. "You did say your party was down this hall, correct? I don't think were alone."

Out of Character: : KNtoran, I was also walking with Avan and Zork as well so I just put myself as there to. Assuming the goblins are at the room were going to I'm prepping for combat.

Reconcile Edited: Arthos on 30th Dec, 2015 - 2:41am

31st Dec, 2015 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

The Third says...

Zork decides to make his steps quicken based on the impression that his services may be needed soon.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 6 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 14 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jan, 2015 - 3:31am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 102

Healer says...

Faerydae remains between the girls and where Krusten is at the door. She sees herself as the last resort should a goblin actually reach as far as getting in the room.

1st Jan, 2015 - 8:39am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 102

Dark Druid says...

In Character: Avan thinks Arthos seems a bit jumpy today and hopes he won't be in future, but is proven wrong when the goblins shout their attack.

Specific Action: Avan draws his bow and begins shooting as Mr Fluffles rushes forwards (1 damage on a hit, as usual). First round the cat moves up and uses a claw attack. Subsequent rounds full attack with claw, claw and bite.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Initiative on D20 (+2): 11 (1 roll)
  • Bow Attacks on D20 (-2): 3, 9, 6 (3 rolls)
  • Bow Damage on D8 (+0): 6, 2, 2 (3 rolls)
  • Cat Claws on D20 (+4): 14, 24, 9, 6, 17 (5 rolls)
  • Cat Claws on D20 (-1): 15, 13 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.