Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 107 of 449

Specific Action: Zork returns to setup camp - Page 107 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 13th Jan, 2016 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 449 pgs.  103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Jan, 2016 - 8:58am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 107

Dark Druid says...

"We talked to the man before he was knocked out," Avan tells Faerydae and Arkanoth. "He had a map of his own and when we combined them there was only one place left to go. The rooms he check had..." He stops and leans in to whisper, "... The other children already killed. He was the only one we could save." Avan points to the maimed boy.

After their reaction and continuing to whisper he asks, "Since there are no more living kids, we should rest and let the attack us, right? There's nobody left for them to eat-" Avan winces as though sick "-unless, they start... They eat... Their fallen goblins."

"When they're weakened after an attack we should be able to go together to find and kill their leader. Are you with me?"

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Jan, 2016 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Out of Character: : Waiting till I'm contentious again to post don't mind me, still reading everything. Didn't feel it necessary to post "In the darkness I sleep" (Laugh)! smile.gif

12th Jan, 2016 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

The Third says...

Zork continues, "We must find something here but let's not get too far in case they try to attack the room again." Zorks moves up some more but if he finds nothing returns to the room with the injured and sets up camp for the night.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)

12th Jan, 2016 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 107 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

"I have your back" Krusten replies as she looks too keeping her eye out for goblins looking to spring an attack.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 14 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 20 (1 roll)
  • Search on D20 (+0): 6 (1 roll)

12th Jan, 2016 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

An Excellent Distraction says...

In character "I've got something" Arkanoth digs into his bag and pulls out his 50' of rope. He tries to lash it to the horse, tieing it to the saddle and around the horse itself, and then ties it to the anchor on the wall connected to the chain. "I never would have thought of using the horse if I'm being honest" Arkanoth will try to lead the horse to pull against the wall.

Out of Character Oh man I hope I did that right. Use rope check to tie up the horse properly, and handle animal because "It's not my horse".

Arkanoth Results:
  • Use Rope on D20 (+1): 9 (1 roll)
  • Handle animal on D20 (+3): 15 (1 roll)

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2016 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Out of Character: : Your knot tying skills are terrible but I think a 15 is just fine on training a trained horse, just saying. biggrin.gif.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jan, 2016 - 9:41am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 107

Dark Druid says...

Out of Character: You could have waited for the Durid to assist, but whatever works.

In Character: Despite the failure of his idea, Avan is convinced it has merit. Perhaps with the horse and everyone's combined strength they could yank out or break the chain. Avan could even summon a wolf to help pull, but for only 1 round. He has a look at the chain to see how many people could hold it and pull at the same time, Potentially using more rope through the links of the chain.

13th Jan, 2016 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 107

The Third says...

Specific Action: Zork returns to setup camp for the night in the room with the girls. He will first heap up all the goblin bodies in front of the secret entrance and place it in a way like a warning.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 14 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.