Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 109 of 449

In Charater Overhearing Arthos "Dont - Page 109 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Jan, 2016 - 2:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2016 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 109

A wincing pain could be felt where the gash was on Arthos's side. It had looked like someone had bandaged him up some and took care of him through the night. His lips were dry, stomach empty. How could he had been so foolish? As his eyes opened to the cold damp cave his groaned in pain attempting to come to and sit up. "Ar...trax, Artrax! Wh-where are you?" He managed to mutter out. Noticing Artrax was attached to the chain he grew aggravated. "What do you think your doing to my horse!" He gathered what strength he could to check on Artrax holding his side in obvious discomfort.

He noticed the children and looked around once coming to and sighed thankful to be alive. "A-Avan was it? Th-thank you. The last thing I remember is trying to distract the greenskins and, nothing...".

Sponsored Links:
18th Jan, 2016 - 1:03pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

"Right, we need to go look for that key, who is coming with me to search the secret passage?"

Without waiting Zork checks the door suspiciously, opens it and threads carefully towards the passage checking what new might have taken place during the night.

Zork III Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 17 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)

18th Jan, 2016 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"Then the distraction worked," Avan replies. "And you've been avenged. The goblins are dead, but we must be wary for more."

"As for the horse, we were trying to free these girls by pulling on the chain. Alas, your beast wasn't up to the task. And we might have forgotten to untie it for the night, but I didn't hear him complain. I'd like to try again with everyone, together. But it seems Zork wants our attention now."

Avan shuffles over to where Zork is speaking. He lets out a sigh, saying "Very well. We can go there first. But I'd still like to try pulling on the chain with everyone when we return here."

He looks Arthos up and down, "You're still in bad shape. Faerydae? Would you spare some of your healing magic? I'd like to reserve mine for emergencies."

Avan and his cat follow Zork.

19th Jan, 2016 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Page 109 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten is unsure if Arkanoth, Arthos and Faerydae are enough to defend the room but she thinks greater urgency needs to be met with finding a key. She follows Zork for awhile to see how far the secret passage goes.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The boy's breathing was heavy and short having difficulty breath. "It's alright, if you need to use your magic on others do it. I'll defend from the rear. I doubt I will be of little use here in this maze. I've already had a hard enough time taking on damned greenskins. Faerydae was it? I'll take it if I must but please, tend to your friends. I was simply hired for a task to return the children. I care little for what lurks inside of these caverns. All I want is my payment and perhaps a new saddle for Artrax here." He leaned up against Artrax attempting to take it easy not wanting to push himself more then he had to.

19th Jan, 2016 - 11:16am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Healer says...

In Character: In the morning Faerydae will make a difficult decision about who she will heal. On one hand the boy is badly off but will it restore him? Then the new warrior could aide the party if he is healthier.

Out of Character: Dungeon Master, if the boy will have all his wounds healed and not continue bleeding and can live then she will heal him using cure light wounds, if not she will use the spell on Arthos. For the person who does not get the benefit she will use cure minor wounds. She will also continue her rounds of healing throughout the day.

Faerydae Results:
  • Heal on D20 (+6): 20 (1 roll)
  • Cure light on D8 (+1): 2 (1 roll)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2016 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 109

Dark Druid says...

Avan looks around at the new entrance. "That latch is hardly visible," he comments. "Must have been crafted by someone other than the goblins."

He follows Zork and Krusten in, staying at the back.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 19 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+6): 14 (1 roll)
  • Cat Spot on D20 (+3): 18 (1 roll)
  • Cat Listen on D20 (+3): 14 (1 roll)

19th Jan, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #
Arkanoth
Bard 2
Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet ◀

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 109

An Excellent Distraction says...

In Charater Overhearing Arthos "Dont worry, I'm sure you'll get paid somehow. Whether it be the village pays you, or if you find something deep in the cave itself." Arkanoth will give hand out the last of his food rations from his bag before standing up and stretching. "I say we wait a little bit before we send someone over there to check on them, they said something about a secret passage and i'ed like to see how that thing was hidden so we can have something to lookout for next time." Arkanoth will walk over to the door and stand guard

Out of Character Red Jester needs food badly.

Arkanoth Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 13 (1 roll)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.