Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 110 of 449

A sly smile curved across his mouth whilst - Page 110 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Jan, 2016 - 12:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 449 pgs.  106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2016 - 10:01pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 110

Out of Character: Fearydae the boy is not bleeding very badly after Avan's cure minor wounds and the bandaging. You will however have to choose who you heal or do not heal. Arthos will regain 4 hit points form the care you gave him.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jan, 2016 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

In Character: : Feeling his wound begin to seal up and his breathing growing less frantic he smiled to the woman and took the food eating it slowly and offering some to his horse. He looked back towards Zork and sighed under his breath taking another bite. It was obvious that this one didn't have patiance like the others and he would have to be direct to get through his thick skull. He looked towards Avan and spoke aloud, "The children we bring back is enough to get compensation in my opinion but if you desire to dine in the dragons mouth it's your funeral. I'll take the rear and cover our backs if you are really insistent of marching to your deaths. However, what of these children. We can't simply leave them alone and allow them to get devoured can we now?".

20th Jan, 2016 - 1:08am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Dark Druid says...

"Arkanoth and Faerydae should hold out a few minutes at least. The door will be closed. And we will be back soon," Avan reassures. "But if you want a full day of rest, you can stay with them."

At the passageway Avan nods left, indicating he's ready to go down.

20th Jan, 2016 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 110 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

In Character: Zork anticipates another level of a maze and if it is so he suggests that the children should be moved first before they continue more. He however goes down a bit to see if he is correct.

Zork III Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 21 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 15 (1 roll)

21st Jan, 2016 - 12:00am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten agrees with Zork's plan since the whole reason was to rescue the children in the first place.

Krusten Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 1 (1 roll)
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 4 (1 roll)

21st Jan, 2016 - 12:04am / Post ID: #
Faerydae
Cleric
Character
Follower / Rear
Character Sheet Lock

Healer says...

Faerydae will heal Arthos using cure light wounds and the boy with cure minor wounds. She will continue to aide all until recovered (Physically / mentally).

In Character: "Arthos, you are a warrior, you will need your strength to be the protector of these children." She touches him and his wounds seal up. To the young boy she smiles, "This will ease your pain" as she touches him as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Jan, 2016 - 2:34am / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 110

The Third says...

Zork breathes a heavy sigh. "I think we need to turn back, we cannot risk getting lost or in combat here."

He goes back to where the secret entrance was found and checks to see if there is a way to disable it from opening. If there is he will try to ensure no one can come through.

Zork turns around and heads back to the room where he encourages someone to take the boy and girl back to the village and bring back something to cut the chains.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2016 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 110

A sly smile curved across his mouth whilst the woman healed him and heard Zork speak, about time he listened to reason the boy thought. "I agree that it would be our best option to return with this boy. He will die without our help." He turned to the boy without mercy and coldly spoke as if he didn't exist. "I apologize but such is life. We all die at one point in our lives. Let's just try to keep Kelemvor Lyonsbane's icy grip away from you for just a wee bit longer shall we?" He looked up and smiled clasping his religious symbol around his neck of Kelemvor Lyonsbane and nodded as he stood up feeling much more refreshed then earlier.

"You have all survived Kelemvor's grip thus far and for that I belive that he is watching for us and knows it's not our time. I recommend sending the boy with our weakest. It may not be much but I do have a rapier and can focus on assisting as needed. Let's press on with the rest of the group and get the hell out of here." He looked Avan up and down and then locked eyes with him. "Avan, take Artrax and the boy. You don't look very capable in a fight and out of all of these people you seem like the most trustworthy. But I warn you now. If you dare harm or decide to steal Artrax away from me I will take you limb from limb causing the most obscene pain your mind couldn't even grasp around. Do not fail me.".

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.