Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 12 of 449

After reading over the parties posts I think - Page 12 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Apr, 2010 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 449 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
14th Apr, 2010 - 5:07am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 12

The party will watch long enough to see what happens with the bucket and Larry, if it appears he's feeding someONE in the barn - to see if we can see inside the barn (Namdar moving stealthily close to the barn if need be) when he goes in and out of it.

Rolls:
1D12 (9, 12, no adjustments) Spot?
1D20 (11, 20, no adjustments) Move Silent? Hide?

Once he's done, waiting long enough so he doesn't suspect we were watching him, we'd like to ask Larry if he has horses we can borrow or even buy, not letting on what we know (if anything).

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2010 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar looks off into the distance, pondering the options, the lure of gold in pouches weighed against innocent farmers, weighed against intrigue of political corruption. It wasn't this hard back in the Sumite kingdom.

"Krusten answers the farmer in a sarcastic way *

Yes the Duke wanted to know how a farmer could be so well protected when there are orcs burning up everyone else farm in the area.

* She looks at him in a coy way looking to see if he gets nervous or fesses up. *

SA: As I said above.

ooc: Can a roll against wisdom tell you if there may be something here we are missing?"

Roll for Krusten's Wis: 19 (unadjusted)

After that, however THAT comes out, if Namdar can smooth things over, he will do his best, and unless something significant is revealed or happens, the group wants to go back north, either on a wagon or by foot, dead-standard traveling and camping mode, -BYPASSING 1-2 day "now what will you do?" mundane options" unless there is combat or something of course-

17th Apr, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"The party will take a wagon back north as soon as one arrives, resting when able, and will decide on the way what, if anything, else to do about the Duke and the rest of the group. " or whatever is felt is the correct wording and summary of our position.

I am posting this for JPatt, he says he cannot post for many more hours and wished someone else could post this for him.

20th Apr, 2010 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar, using disguise and acting and posing as one of the Prince's attendants again, will have someone inform Lionel that he has returned and wishes to speak with him, to ask if it is doable for the party to reform and continue north, and if everything is okay.

If there is still business left, but which does not need the rest of the group's immediate attention, Namdar will inform Lionel the group will continue north and offer for the others to accompany the group if they feel it is safe to leave Lionel at the Duke's.

Namdar will keep a particular lookout for the advisor and try to avoid him.

Namdar will also ask if Lionel needs Grue, because if not, he wants to take him north, but will leave him again for an emergency escape.

Meanwhile, if possible, the rest of the group will resupply on basic necessities, food, ammo, etc. And check on the prices of any available animals such as mules and donkeys, even if they don't purchase any yet.

Rolls if needed (unadjusted)--
D12: 4, 5
D20: 11, 10

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 20th Apr, 2010 - 10:42pm

21st Apr, 2010 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

SA: Continue north in search of orc patrols. The party wishes to do this (not including the inside group it seems) also they wish to resupply elsewhere do to the high prices. Krusten will be traveling on horseback (hooded man's horse).

23rd Apr, 2010 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

I'll be first, then Oliron and Beast can be next, then Krusten, then Aive, then Pundit.

Rolls are for Spot and Initiative is my guess, but I can't remember offhand what modifiers either.

Namdar's rolls:
D12: 4 (crud)
D6: 3 (crud)

Oliron falls into place, getting out his blade and shield.
d12: 3
d6: 6

Beast:
rolls: 1d6: 6 and 1d12: 11

Krusten: (rolled for her/you since everyone else has rolled)
rolls:
D12 - 11
D6 - 4

Aive
Rolls
d12- 8
d6- 1

Pundit:
Rolls: d6: 6
d12: 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Apr, 2010 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 12

I need to know if your checking out the burnt out farm house and area around it. OR are you continuing past the farm house?

24th Apr, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 12

After reading over the parties posts I think it is clear we are all searching around and about the burnt out farm at the present.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.