Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 111 of 449

"Safe and sound," Avan says in a - Page 111 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Jan, 2016 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 449 pgs.  107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115  ...Latest (449) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons DragonsDungeons & Dragons
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2016 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader
A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader - Page 111

GM to group: Avan needs to roll a saving throw against will or be intimidated by Arthos. Please use the rolls below.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2016 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock
Active Player Active Role-player!

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Dark Druid says...

In Character: After returning, this outburst is the last thing Avan expected to hear.

"Well now," Avan replies. "There is no need to threaten me, I will go and return if you wish it."

Either way, Avan is willing to go to the village. He holds the injured boy in his arms, letting the one free girl ride behind him on the horse.

Once away from the cave he casts his Speak with Animals spell in order to talk to Artrax. He starts off with, "Do not be afraid, I am a friend to nature and to animals." Then he asks why Arthos would get so threatening and defensive. Does he abuse you? Does he feed you enough? Does he ever treat you to what you want? Do you enjoy being his pet?

The spell only lasts a minute, so Avan tries to wrap up his questions within that time and tell the horse this is a secret between us and he can always trust me. Then he tells him we must get to town as quickly as possible and I can heal him if he over strains himself, so there is no reason to fear.

Avan sets the pace at a hustle (As described in the Movement chapter) for double speed until Artrax is no longer comfortable with that pace. But he will save his cure light wounds for an emergency.

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Will Save on D20 (+5): 12 (1 roll)
  • Handle Animal on D20 (+2): 8 (1 roll)
  • Diplomacy? on D20 (+1): 16 (1 roll)

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2016 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader Archive Pathfinder / D&D

In Character: : Artrax neighed as he listened to the man speak once out of earshot of Arthos. His master watched carefully as they left the room. Once the questioning begun Artrax was honest with the creature. "Master is wise and wonderful. He loves me and is worried I may be hurt or taken away. Master and I have been together since I was young and would never want to leave the masters side." The horse was unsure why they were in such a hurry but could only imagine that the child creature was injured and needed healing. He knew that the way horses heal was to lick the wound clean but was in to much of a hurry to try and hoped that this new companion would lick them for him.

23rd Jan, 2016 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Page 111 Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

The Third says...

Zork watches on wondering how strangers could be squabbling at a time like this. He focuses on making sure no other goblins come as he stays by the door waiting for the return of tools to free the girls from their chains.

Zork III Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 12 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 10 (1 roll)

24th Jan, 2016 - 1:19am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival

Leader Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

Krusten joins Zork both in actions and thinking. She keeps alert because no one is out of danger yet.

Krusten Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+0): 3 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+0): 5 (1 roll)

24th Jan, 2016 - 4:31am / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dark Druid says...

"That's great to hear," Avan tells the horse. "I just wasn't completely sure. I will go back to speaking human now, I get hoarse when I talk horse." (Sorry)

"I am very sorry the others took so long," Avan tells the injured boy's parents, trying to alleviate the blame off himself. "They are still there and we haven't completely cleared the cave yet. It is quite large, why didn't you call for militia sooner?"

Avan leads the blacksmith to Atrax, loads up the gear and begins the journey back.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Jan, 2016 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Zork III
Fighter 3
Character
Follower / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader - Page 111

The Third says...

Zork, happy that the captives are now free, says to the party, "Right, now we finish this!" He moves back to the secret passageway heading down the stairs and following ANY unexplored corridor.

Zork III Results:
  • Listen on D20 (+1): 7 (1 roll)
  • Spot on D20 (+1): 8 (1 roll)

24th Jan, 2016 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Avan Ohek
Druid 5
Character
Lieutenant / Head
Character Sheet Lock

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Leader D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 111

Dark Druid says...

"Safe and sound," Avan says in a humorless tone as he hands the reins back to Arthos.

Avan nods his agreement, orders his cat forward and nocks an arrow in his bow as he follows at the rear.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 24th Jan, 2016 - 2:14pm

Avan Ohek Results:
  • Spot on D20 (+6): 18, 16 (2 rolls)
  • Listen on D20 (+6): 8, 25 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Spot on D20 (+3): 8, 13 (2 rolls)
  • Cat Listen on D20 (+3): 13, 15 (2 rolls)

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Leader

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.