Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 128 of 590

OOC: Well, we have a party of seven I think. - Page 128 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 26th Mar, 2010 - 2:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
25th Mar, 2010 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 128

Ryorst can stay and be Lionel's lackey I have no problem with that. I'm heading back to the farm, so far Beast is with me, who else?

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2010 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

You know I am with you Pundit. I tend to trust in men of the cloth and of course a bowlful of deer meat.

25th Mar, 2010 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: I am for going south. If there are orcs that are supposed to come and collect that money the hooded guy was bringing. It will be interesting to see how we can spin that. Maybe follow them back to the main camp or interrogate them. Who knows, that seems like a decent place to go. Though it stinks we are leaving the North farms to fend for themselves. I suppose it was never officially our responsibility.

Oliron hops onto the back of his cart and begins to don on his armor. He lets Jonas coast south down the road and grabs some mutch needed sleep.

25th Mar, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Page 128 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Good that makes it three of us. I'm pretty sure Krusten will be with us too because she wasn't keen on coming this way either. Who else?

26th Mar, 2010 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: My word, you're really going to leave those north farmers to die? Before you bail, can Beast tell Ryorst about it so I can go try to save them? I stand an arse's chance by myself, but... Well, if you guys are going to go back to the old farm for some GOLD, then I guess I have no choice... Unless you won't have Beast tell Ryorst of it.

26th Mar, 2010 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Since you wanted to stay why don't you tell him since you found this new urgent need to go play hero.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2010 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 128

ooc: I hate to be all ooc and gum up the works or whatever but, I am assuming at this point Beast has already told us about what the large orc has said. Otherwise I would have had little to no motivation to mess with the hooded figure. If he has told me and the party I would quess by now I have said something about it in response to us heading south. Though I stand by my decision to go south. We are not the protectors of the entire word, we can only do so mutch. If the farmers to the north are unable to defend themselves, well, that is kind of their fault. Oliron would rather go north but if the party is heading south he will follow the party. At times I will choose something the party does not fully agree on, other times they may choose something I don't agree with. All in all it is better to have a party following one path. Otherwise you may just end up being orc fodder, serving no one any good. Just my thought on the matter, do what you decide. However I wonder how having three separate groups will play out with the rest of the party. Many already want just one party and now a possibility of a third. . .

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 26th Mar, 2010 - 12:57am

26th Mar, 2010 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 128

OOC: Well, we have a party of seven I think. Namdar, if I read correctly, wants to stay with Lionel, I voted for Lionel's path, and some north travel, Krusten has yet to post her decision, You say North, and that leaves the other two saying south... Oh, and Lionel has his own path, so I guess that actually makes a party of 9, since I also forgot the new guy. I also don't know why you're going south anyways. MAYBE 3000 gold, or the bounty for 25 orcs, and probably a bonus for taking out a leader, and maybe a reward for saving those people. There seems to be NO reason to go south, other than... Why do you want to go south? Adviser disappeared, so we don't know WHERE he is, there are almost no orcs south until you pass the farm, the treetrunk will probably NOT have the gold in it, and there has been nothing indicating anything going on south of us. Meanwhile, we could stay here, and work on gathering info from the castle, or go north and take on some orcs, gain some rewards, save some NPCs, and advance the plot. South seems... The only bad choice. Why are you taking it?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.