Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 129 of 590

OOC: Get someone to write a summary, and try - Page 129 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Mar, 2010 - 2:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
26th Mar, 2010 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 129

ooc: In wanting to keep things true, I actually said I want to head south.

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2010 - 3:38am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

* Krusten looks on at the testerone filled bodies and simply says *

Back to the farm.

SA: Starts walking back towards the farm we came from.

26th Mar, 2010 - 10:52am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OOC: Why are you guys going back? I mean, I see no reason for it. In point of fact, depending on the DM, because I still don't know which type KNtoran is, that might be a good way to get killed.

26th Mar, 2010 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Page 129 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

(OOC: We'll figure it out, Prov, every game has a snafu here and there, I don't understand the reasoning either but I'll go with it for now I guess til we find out)

Namdar stands aside from the others and shakes his head, listening to the discussions. Investigate the Duke? Rush to the aid of the northern farmers? Get to the bottom of the untouched farm to the south? The mantle of leadership and responsibility weighs heavily on the brow, the half-orc nomad muses, as he looks down at the Duke's stronghold. Finally, he speaks.

"South it is, back to the farm, and I'll be leading, with Oliron, Krusten, Pundit and Beast, and our new traveling companion, Provokastora. We'll take the advisor's horse.

I believe our good friend Lionel is certain that he can be do much good schmoozing with the Duke, and I'm inclined to give the young prince his chance. Ryorst believes in Lionel's vision enough to remain as guard, as will Skedvick - three people is much better than two, if split off from everyone else.

One of our endeavors must lead to fruition, perhaps even both, with hope on high. Speed of the gods to us all. I'm off to inform Lionel of developments and will return and we leave."

Namdar disappears down the hill to the Duke's to speak briefly with Lionel, Skedvick and Ryorst, then will return and lead the group south.

OOC: Good... Grief. Okay people. I'll post in the PL and get this moving but I don't have a clue how this is all going to turn out. I don't know if KNtoran was initially planning on allowing split-ups and such, if the threads are set up for it etc.

At any rate... Two options wasn't horrible, but three? Again, I have to say ** WHY are we going SOUTH? ** What is it, if things go perfectly, that is going to happen? What is at the farm? The orcs are raiding to the north... What are we supposed to do south? I don't understand! But the majority has said south, so south it is... for whatever reason, but I still don't know why were' going this way.

VOTES:

South:
(1) Namdar (due to party direction, but votes for north)
2 Krusten
(3) Oliron (due to party direction, but votes for north)
4 Pundit
5 Beast

Duke or North:
1 Lionel
2 Ryorst
(3) Skedvick will stay to guard Lionel

Unspoken:
1 Provokastora

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2010 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread
A Friend

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Occ: was my reply irrelevant or did you miss it completely? Check page 127
My char cant decide to go north south or whatever with anyone yet, since no proper introductions occurred and he really cant get the whole picture except that 5 people are yanking on a wizard which does not seem to good to him neither. (He also haven't seen Lionel so he doesn't know he/she exists.)

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

26th Mar, 2010 - 11:39pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

OOC: I am going to be introducing myself soon, but I think it would be wise on my behalf to read back on the story so I am not completely lost. Problem is you are so far in already and that is an overwhelming amount of reading material. Any advice?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Mar, 2010 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 129

ooc: I would say just read back a little in the party leader thread. Possibly in the game thread as well. You shouldn't have to read a lot to get the picture that way. smile.gif

27th Mar, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 129

OOC: Get someone to write a summary, and try the question thread.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.