Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 132 of 590

"I'm feeling a bit tired guys. - Page 132 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 31st Mar, 2010 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
29th Mar, 2010 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 132

ooc: I was not really keen on the idea of posting in the party leader thread. I kept putting it off not being in a super big hurry. Once I was reading posts I started to realize Namdar had actually already posted our desire to go south, and had pretty mutch everything in his post that I posted. So I apologize if I overstepped my, I don't know what to call it. It was just to scoot this along a bit.

Oliron will put on his full helmet if he sees and guards coming from the north. He wonders who actually could be identified by the hooded man. Himself definitely, but beyond that, everyone else was hidden pretty well in the forest.

* Time will tell * He thinks.

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I was like surprised by the last update I mean after waiting all this time there isn't really anything to say but we keep going south. Weird.

30th Mar, 2010 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: What's further south? I thought we were headed back to the stronghold... Actually, never mind I just started playing in this server so I don't want to look like an idiot. Just ignore me.

30th Mar, 2010 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Page 132 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Play, that's exactly what I was thinking, it's almost as though we aren't meant too.

30th Mar, 2010 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Oh well someone please update the party leader thread to say we're going south nothing to like wait or talk about just to say that.

Beast while walking thinks about his future bowl of roasted deer meat.

30th Mar, 2010 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Namdar goes through his acting and disguise kits, mixes up a good couple of batches of foundation and topical applications, and obscures and reconfigures the advisor's horse's most obvious and memorable marking, adding new splotches, recoloring, etc. Which should pass most casual inspections - just in case. Namdar turns the horse to the others, a questioning look on his face. After a few shrugs from the others, he nods to himself and the horse, satisfied.

"Southward ho," he says dramatically in a loud voice, with a grand sweeping overhead gesture of his arm into a pointing finger. Again, after a few shrugs from the others, he nods to no one in particular, and leads the horse on, vaguely remembering they were still technically within enemy orc territory. Perhaps there is a curse on this land where the Duke has made his demesnes, thinks Namdar to himself as he pats the horse, the others have been overly restless and at times unfathomable. He puts it down to road fatigue, as he was not used to traveling with people for any amount of time, in this open-road method, only in caravans.

OOC: Done, just waiting now, as we continue south.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2010 - 12:28am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 132

Born Free says...

Krusten walks. She wonders if half orcs and hmans are always this slow. She keeps her eyes on the new Elf in case she has any alter motive not yet apparent.

Rather off topic, but...
ooc: Did I get the horse or someone else?

31st Mar, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 132

"I'm feeling a bit tired guys. Think it might be time to camp for the night?" Oliron is drenched in sweat.

SA: Camp for the night then continue south to the farm.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 31st Mar, 2010 - 3:17am

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.