Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 133 of 590

ooc: I can agree with that thanks for being - Page 133 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 2nd Apr, 2010 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
31st Mar, 2010 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 133

Namdar hears Oliron's suggestion and readily agrees. "It does not seem we rested so long ago, but then, the days run together when you're up in amongst crazed wizards casting about themselves with deadly magicks. I think a camp and nap is in order too. I would take the first watch, and perhaps Oliron next, but we can figure that when we get it all set up, so let us find a suitable spot and have ourselves a rest."

With no Skedvick, Namdar realized that although they were all somewhat vaguely familiar with wayfaring and living off the land for a few nights if necessary, Rissa appeared quite comfortable and sure in the unknown.

"Dear lady," he said loudly at first then intoned politely to Rissa, "this goes for all of us, but If I might impose upon you, I would ask you to please help keep an eye out for a good spot to set up camp, as your proficiency in the forest fairly beams from you as starlight.

Once a site is found off the main obvious through-path, Namdar goes about helping set up any alarms or snares possible, before the group settles in to relax and then bed down.

OOC: I had written that I had taken the horse, but you can if you want, Krusten, I just disguised him - I might have just missed your post if you mentioned the horse, or don't remember. I'm guessing we need to rely on Rissa's Nature skills and a combination of the few of our characters' Survival skills to set up and maintain camp and eat and guard properly and we'll see what happens.

Anyone that posts next, if you want to do anything with the camp setting up situation, please post a couple of D20 rolls, and also anyone volunteering for watch, please post such, and any rolls for it - I'd like to do this all in one post-shot if we can. Thanks.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 31st Mar, 2010 - 6:14am

Sponsored Links:
31st Mar, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Time for some deer meat!

SA: Look for deer to eat, camp in some place safe where we can like see all sides.

Rolls: 1d20: 11,14 (modifier added)

1st Apr, 2010 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I will watch at whatever time is needed. Does anyone need to be healed?

SA: Will watch at 'x' time.

Rolls: 1d20: 6,15
1d12: 12,5

1st Apr, 2010 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Page 133 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Same, I'll take whatever shift of watch, second if that is waht Namdar wants.

Oliron will help Beast try to locate deer.

2d20 = 8, 5

melee weapon
2d10 = 8, 10

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 1st Apr, 2010 - 2:04am

1st Apr, 2010 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

SA: Will keep an eye out for a spot to set up camp and help find a deer.

2d20 = 18, 9

longbow
2d6 = 5, 3

2nd Apr, 2010 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Oliron enjoys the refreshing mist. He opens the tops of the barrels so they can fill back up with water if it begins to rain.

"To Larry's farmstead then?" Oliron sets out with the party towards the farmers house.

ooc: I think Larry is his name, apologies if I mixed it up.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Apr, 2010 - 2:13am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 133

OOC: Just for the sake of the others in the group, I doubt I'll be upsetting anyone if I just take the liberty of unilaterally stating we wake up, break camp and continue south to the farm, being more cautious as we near it?

Whoever has the more rangery skills probably ought to post some rolls for their skill and/or spot checks etc. I'll do mine just in case.

SA: wake up, break camp and continue south to the farm, being more cautious as we near it, staying off the clear path when possible, watching for activity
D20: 1, 13 (why do the dice hate my freedom?) -- D12: 5, 9

2nd Apr, 2010 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 133

ooc: I can agree with that thanks for being proactive with the mundane decisions.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.