Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 137 of 590

ooc: I hope we find something to kill soon. - Page 137 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Apr, 2010 - 4:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 590 pgs.  133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
11th Apr, 2010 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 137

Pundit nods at Oliron's hands trying to find the excitement.

I'm thinking, maybe we should not approach the farmer. Maybe we should stay hidden and see what happens during the day and who visits him or the stump.

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2010 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: People coming and going seems to happen in waves. We get like 4 new people at once and then nothing, it definitely slows us down.

Oliron is throwing a stick up watching it spin and twirl then catching it.

"Well either way my blade is thirsty for blood. I hope we find some orcs soon."

11th Apr, 2010 - 3:05am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"So, gentlemen, and lady, what do we want to do? Do we wait and observe Larry and his farm and the goings on, look around unannounced, or pay him a cordial visit and ask for a place to sit a while and such? I've really no preference, all I know is I'm wet and my clothing is all stuck to me and I'm smelling worse each day and I still feel a bit cross eyed from that tree that leapt out in front of me last night."

11th Apr, 2010 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Page 137 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"Well we have been here in the cold wet all night, I say we wait and watch him for a bit then make our presence known."

12th Apr, 2010 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

SA: Wait for any signs of activity, maybe a few hours and if there is none then approach the farmer.

13th Apr, 2010 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: Jpatt dude we already said what we want to do. Check stump, farmer or whatever its like not a big decision. Waiting for a reply just drags it out more.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 137

Born Free says...

* Krusten hates the rain at this moment. She recalls looking at rain drops from her window and wondering what is out there in the world for her. Now she is here, in the world and wet like a fish. She isn't enjoying the pace nor the immediate company or surrounding enemies. She feels irritated, she wonders if her time of the month is part of her impatient moodiness. *

14th Apr, 2010 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 137

ooc: I hope we find something to kill soon. All this walking and talking takes forever.

SA: Talk to the farmer.

When we do talk to him, I want to ask him if he loan us some horses or maybe we can buy one or two from him.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.