Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 139 of 590

Beast finds this all too confusing. He wonders - Page 139 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Apr, 2010 - 10:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 590 pgs.  135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
16th Apr, 2010 - 2:59am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 139

ooc: Sorry I haven't like been back sooner, I'll try to get in more tomorrow but for now I like agree with what everyone else wants to do.

Sponsored Links:
16th Apr, 2010 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

OOC: As I said while we were at the Duke's, I STILL have NO CLUE why were are HERE, so people need to tell me what it is they're expecting to accomplish here, because I can't begin to hazard a guess. As far as I'm concerned, this was a wasted backtrack, so I have absolutely no plan because I don't know what the point was to begin with, so I need input.

16th Apr, 2010 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: I say we go back north looking for orcs and just post that we wish to skip all the one day passes, another day passes, stuff. Just put us right there at the Duke's unless we are intercepted by something. undecided.gif Hopefully we can get all this behind us quickly, it happens, lets just move on.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Apr, 2010 - 10:40am

16th Apr, 2010 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 139 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar looks off into the distance, pondering the options, the lure of gold in pouches weighed against innocent farmers, weighed against intrigue of political corruption. It wasn't this hard back in the Sumite kingdom.

OOC: So we have Olie's vote North, Krusten's vote But, since we're here, and this was Krusten's vote, let's take care of it while we can...

"Krusten answers the farmer in a sarcastic way *

Yes the Duke wanted to know how a farmer could be so well protected when there are orcs burning up everyone else farm in the area.

* She looks at him in a coy way looking to see if he gets nervous or fesses up. *

SA: As I said above.

ooc: Can a roll against wisdom tell you if there may be something here we are missing? (I'll provide the roll I guess -JP)"

16th Apr, 2010 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

international QUOTE
OOC: As I said while we were at the Duke's, I STILL have NO CLUE why were are HERE

ooc: Then why did you come? You could have your character stay with the others. We need to question the farmer and then move to the surrounding area to continue what we were doing efficently, hunting the orcs and getting some gold to better equip our characters. I never said I wanted to go back to the Duke's. By north I am referring to the road alongside the farmer's and not the 2 day journey back to the Duke's. If I am confussed about the navugation then that is what hppens when you don't have some kind of map to reference which is normal for any game like this especially when such a wide area is covered.

16th Apr, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

ooc: What's wrong with what Krusten wanted to say?

* Krusten looks at the half-orc with suspicion. He seems to be partial to this farmer. *

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Apr, 2010 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 139

ooc: We go north, hopefully with mega speed, check up on the inside group (maybe they join back up). Then head back north again to were we took the wrong turn, easy. If we stick around here looking for orcs we should just get a big bell or trumpet to call them in to us. Otherwise we will be stumbling around aimlessly in the woods. Unless we can find some tracks or something.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 16th Apr, 2010 - 9:36pm

16th Apr, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 139

Beast finds this all too confusing. He wonders if everyone is just seeing things differently.

ooc: I think I like see what everyone is trying to say. I VERY MUCH agree about the map. I mean like we are walking up and down on foot trying to get some kind of battle we should at least have horses. Do we even have that wizard's horse? The one that disappeared? If we don't then I think we're like missing too many things that can help us. Plus you get all these new comes jumping in and posting like crazy and then leaving makes it more confusing.

Anyway, I'll just like follow for now. I'll go along with whatever you guys want to do and please don't post just asking me to confirm that's so dull and it makes just one move take days. Like I said I'll just go along with whatever you guys want to do.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.