Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 140 of 590

ooc: North from here the people were scheduled - Page 140 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 17th Apr, 2010 - 2:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 590 pgs.  136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Apr, 2010 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 140

Namdar thanks Larry and advises him the group will be looking for the wagon and wishes him well.

OOC: I posted in the PL thread 8 hours ago and cannot post in it again for 16 more, but I was just going to post the following but was prevented:

"The party will take a wagon back north as soon as one arrives, resting when able, and will decide on the way what, if anything, else to do about the Duke and the rest of the group. " or whatever is felt is the correct wording and summary of our position.

If someone else wants to post in my stead as/by proxy/vice-party leader, I think that should be permissible. It would be nice to get the group back together to go back north but I have no idea if that is doable or likely or if the two groups are proceeding at entirely different paces, in which case there really isn't much hope of that.

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2010 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I just want to note Oliron has had his full helmet on all mourning (In case the Dukes men or cousin give a description to the hooded man (dukes uncle?)). I will have to keep it on except for when I sleep from now on I suppose, just in case.

Oliron steps off the wagon, stretches his legs a for a bit then wonders what to do next. He must remain unnoticed, something he had never tried before. Going into the fort was not possible, hopefully Lionel was ok. Once again Oliron must trust the people around him.

Oliron steps off the road with his donkeys, explaining they needed to feed and rest. He waits for the group to unload and formulate, figuring he will most definitely have to wait outside.

SA: Gets off the road, tends to donkeys (Is now wearing full helm full time).

17th Apr, 2010 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: Who did take the horse? That is a specific question that should be answered.

17th Apr, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Page 140 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: We took it with I thought, leaving Grue for Lionel and Ryorst. I remember Krusten asking if she could have it and no one objecting. If I remember correctly.

17th Apr, 2010 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I don't see her having that as part of her inventory so then who has it. I think these things are important. As was said before because actions are overlooked we just run around for days, these things need to be down. If someone has a horse then it can carry two people. You have a donkey so that caters for you then there is just one more person we can buy a horse and then we can get around really fast, see what I'm saying?

17th Apr, 2010 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: biggrin.gif yes I see. What are you doing once we reach the stronghold? According to game thread we are there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Apr, 2010 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 140

ooc: At this point I really don't know. Since the first time of that divert to here I felt like I was just drifting in the sea. Maybe if I had a map, knew where I could make a goal then I could say where to go. Actually coming to think of it why are you asking me? You guys wanted to come back here so maybe you should be telling me what you had in mind.

17th Apr, 2010 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 140

ooc: North from here the people were scheduled to be raided about right now. We may be able to help in time possibly if they have managed to hold a defense. Otherwise there may be some townsfolk who could use your healing arts on the road north. So I guess I am saying I think we should go north. Though I am sure someone will want to stop in and see if Lionel is ready to join back up.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.