Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 15 of 590

"This is true, but we also shouldn't - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2009 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 590 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
18th Nov, 2009 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 15

Springs spryly and joins Namdar, he ensures his sword be loose enough to draw and his arrows even more at the ready.

Over his shoulder he calls back to the young prince,"Yours soup smelled devine but the deer I ate before coming filled my belly. So come and see what kind of name ye be soon having!"

More quietly he speaks to Namdar, "When we leave these walls I shall stay to the north side of our walk, and in case of a suspected company I would be glade to slide through the trees and see to spot the prey. May your god give strength to thine arms."

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2009 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

"I'm ready, or as ready as l will ever be", Lionel says simply.

18th Nov, 2009 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Eyes squinting in vigilance at the scenery ahead, Namdar nods and whispers back to Skedvic, "And Fi Amanillah to you, and all of us." he says, looking back at the rest of the party, including the somewhat worryingly slight elven witch, Krusten. He returns to his forward progress, trusting that everyone will be able to meet any challenges by their own virtue.

18th Nov, 2009 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Good. Now we're getting somewhere. I was almost to pray for patience against having to listen to the chatter of Krusten and Lionel's family squabble over broth and romance.

18th Nov, 2009 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

I'm not like wanting to stay on the road so those orcs can ambush us so let's get off the road and try to remain hidden.

18th Nov, 2009 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

Born Free says...

I agree with what he said.

* Points to the guy who said above *

Rather off topic, but...
I really think we need to be able to see the names and character types of everyone here at a glance. Maybe JB can add something like that here?

I'm going to be memorizing some battle spells in the mean time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Nov, 2009 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 15

I'm with Beast on this. Only amateurs just walk down the usual path to their death.

18th Nov, 2009 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

"This is true, but we also shouldn't just tromp into the forest we should try to find a place where we don't have to watch our backs if possible, also use magic-users should try to find a place in battle where we will not be venerable to attack", Lionel offers, "We are at a disadvantage and we cannot put ourselves in unnecessary risk, but find every possible advantage we can or we will probably die."

"Also I have been considering my options, and have come to the conclusion that I might not be much help in this battle." Lionel continues a bit worried.

Reconcile Edited: Thomaslee on 18th Nov, 2009 - 6:53pm

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.