Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 141 of 590

Looking at my gold I have more money than - Page 141 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Apr, 2010 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 590 pgs.  137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
17th Apr, 2010 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 141

ooc: Alright lets do that then, if we're lucky it won't tale a week of posting just to reach there.

SA: Go save some people north.

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2010 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: Perhaps we can buy another horse here, I have 25gp I can put towards one. Also who is going to share a horse with Krusten, last time I checked she isn't exactly the friendly "hey sit stuck to my body" type (beast you touched her clothes rolleyes.gif ). Unless she sits in the back maybe?

Anyways by my count we will need 3 horses. Lionel and Ryorst on one, Namdar and Beast / Pundit on one, and Krusten Beast / Pundit on one. Maybe Krusten can ride on the cart and I will share a horse. We have 2 so if that works / gets solved, we only need to buy one horse.

I will not be able to post this weekend. Don't let me slow you guys down, just figure I am going north with you.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 17th Apr, 2010 - 3:11am

17th Apr, 2010 - 10:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Namdar fervently hopes to get the whole party back together and that nothing has happened to the others left in the care of the Duke, and also is anxious to be heading north to the other farms in danger.

OOC: I will have to throw the mantle to someone else for about a day - I've got to pick up a part for my car in another town and see someone there which will basically take the whole day, so someone else will need to post in the PL thread - this is my last post until I get back either Sat night or Sun early, but as far as I know will be fine to post, past that.

Reconcile Edited: JPatt on 17th Apr, 2010 - 10:26am

17th Apr, 2010 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 141 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

My point was that all this wasted tie could have been used actually fighting the orcs, getting coin and better equiping ourselves to travel around this place.

17th Apr, 2010 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Born Free says...

ooc: Oh wait, so I do have my horse then? If so I can bet you no mn will be riding with me and you can bet I will be riding with no one else. We need some coin so we all get our OWN horse thank you very much.

18th Apr, 2010 - 1:31am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

We can also buy donkies they're probably lots cheaper.

SA: Go north to save villages.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Apr, 2010 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 141

ooc: We need to know who has money and is willing to buy a mount. We will need 2 mounts at least I think seeing that Krusten will be riding solo. Also we need to figure out who is going in to contact the inside party.

19th Apr, 2010 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 141

Looking at my gold I have more money than I thought, so does Beast so we can probably buy something. How much does a light riding horse cost these days?

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.