Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 142 of 590

* Krusten scoffs at the prices and thinks - Page 142 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Apr, 2010 - 2:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 590 pgs.  138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146  ...Latest (590) »
Closed
Forum Based Dungeons Dragons Dungeons & Dragons - KNtoran
This RPG is CLOSED GM Stats
19th Apr, 2010 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread - Page 142

ooc: 160 gp I think, it depends on the GM. I think it is around that price though for 2 light horses (with saddle) if I remember correctly. We should be asking KNtoran, there might not be any mounts for sale for all we know.

Who is going inside>?

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Apr, 2010 - 3:56am

Sponsored Links:
19th Apr, 2010 - 3:45am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Let's continue without the horsses for now because I would want to get myself a good war horse.

Oliron or Namdar can go let the others know we are ready to go north or maybe a message can be give to the soldiers at the gate and they can inform them for us.

SA: Go on to the north after word has been sent to the Duke lovers.

19th Apr, 2010 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

ooc: We don't need mounts but even donkeys would be better than walking. Shouldn't we at least check?

Rather off topic, but...
Also I am trying to breed Jonas. The more donkeys we have the better chance we have of breeding them. We can sell the babies for money.

* Secretly Oliron wants to start a donkey family for Jonas and leave her to raise them in the wild *

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 19th Apr, 2010 - 4:18am

20th Apr, 2010 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

Page 142 Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

ooc: I am like totally fine with trying to get some 'wheels' now but saving to get like way better horses later is also an idea. What about buying a wagon and putting a couple of horses on it?

20th Apr, 2010 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Thread Party Post Play Dragons and Dungeons

Namdar makes sure everyone else is out and up and settled and ready, then turns to them.

"I will go see how things fare for Lionel and the rest of the group, and if it is possible for us all to get back together again, perhaps we can all venture northward together again. If not, I shall return and we continue on. So everyone else decide what you want to do, but I'm going to go talk to Lionel and such and will be back, so make whatever other preparations you think we need."

OOC: Give me any other actions we're doing here and we'll get it all set.

20th Apr, 2010 - 4:27am / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

ooc: There has been talk about getting some mounts or a wagon, at least attempting to depending on what is available in the fort. We have not yet decided what kind of mounts we would get thought it seems along the lines of donkeys is the best course. I quess I am trying to assume that the party wants to find out if donkeys are available to purchase within the fort. If so how much are they. I think we would need to buy 3. After looking at the stats we should be looking for Mules not Donkeys.

I think I should say I was joking about letting Jonas go in the wild to raise a her donkey family.

SA: Camped outside the fort, hands 25gp to Namdar towards mules / mounts.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th Apr, 2010 - 4:47am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Apr, 2010 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread - Page 142

I think stopping now to get horses and gear will delay us even more. Let's just continue north and save what we have.

SA: Continue north in search of orc patrols.

Rolls: I don't think any are needed at this point.

21st Apr, 2010 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
Krusten
Fighter 5
Character
Loner / Rear
Character Sheet Lock
Rival Has a Rival
Active Player Active Role-player!

Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play Post Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 142

Born Free says...

* Krusten scoffs at the prices and thinks to herself about the greediness of the sellers as typical of humans. *

SA - Let's forget that and go north. When Lionel gets what he wants he can catch up later I'm not waiting for him.

> TOPIC: Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Play By Post Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.